Sponsored

Let’s talk about something SUPER fun: Stadium Super Truck Bronco?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seeing a lot of the downtrodden posts on here these past few weeks has gotten me down a bit, so I got inspired to post about something fun. Now I don’t know if you guys were aware of Stadium Super Trucks(I wasn’t) but if not here’s the gist:

So here’s my question: How do we get a Bronco league for this going? What suspension mods are you going to need? Should the Bronco version be on dirt or on asphalt like these? I mean you gotta think that Bronco is kind of already designed for this. As a street vehicle it’s gotta handle pretty decent just to pass crash safety. But we’ve also seen it handle some decent jumps and come out the other side swinging right! Perfect for Bronco, anyone from Ford that’s reading this let’s make it happen lol. So is this going to be a thing or what guys?
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How on Earth can I get involved in this?? This looks like a blast!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not really my thing either, but looks funny and fun enough, though I doubt any of these are anywhere close to anything stock? That 3wheel turn and all. Kind of mini monster trucks in a way.

and yes, the salty/sour/self entitled "Ford needs to keep me updated by the second, I reserved on day one, I'm special!" posts are getting a bit tired and boring here lately, a lot of "manly" man chest banging here lately, haha! Can't believe how worked up people get about a car, but hey, you do you, I'll get mine when it gets here and that'll be just fine. Yes, day one res. here.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Demand Ford build you a Bronco R and slap slicks on it. Maybe some suspension tuning and weight distributing?

Also my reaction to the video:
hBH8QzMVfJgHaEK?w=321&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg

MOTHER OF GOD!!!

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seeing a lot of the downtrodden posts on here these past few weeks has gotten me down a bit, so I got inspired to post about something fun. Now I don’t know if you guys were aware of Stadium Super Trucks(I wasn’t) but if not here’s the gist:

So here’s my question: How do we get a Bronco league for this going? What suspension mods are you going to need? Should the Bronco version be on dirt or on asphalt like these? I mean you gotta think that Bronco is kind of already designed for this. As a street vehicle it’s gotta handle pretty decent just to pass crash safety. But we’ve also seen it handle some decent jumps and come out the other side swinging right! Perfect for Bronco, anyone from Ford that’s reading this let’s make it happen lol. So is this going to be a thing or what guys?

:cool:(y) That be some bad A__ stuff there!

Kinda of like some amped up Gran Tourismo like street action with jumps!

I wouldn't do this as my order is going to be my Daily and our Primary car; but I kinda would like to drive this, seems cool.

As far mooding going on nowadays, me personally having a July 30 res, I don't expect a build this year, and I wouldn't mind if I got Vin ending in 30,000 or 40,000.

On a new Gen, first year vehicle, getting one later built is nice that the first thousand or so can be looked over for any recallish type of developments and the later units will be good to go.

I got a year one (2017) 2nd gen Ridgeline and the first 10,000 or so, within those numbers had recalls and such for stuff that they didn't get put into mine and later units; from that I am fine getting one later with a higher build number as I'm looking to keep mine for a while and want it to last.

Just came from a Saturday dealership viewing and I really like what they had; would have been nice to see and sit in a 2 door (the 4 door was great, but is thousands more than I want for my monthly payment) since that is what I ordered, but I found comparable data and am excited (gave me a jump start) to get my order whenever it is built.

You seem like a cool dude and are always on here with a great positive attitude :cool:(y).

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sour no v8,no manual with big engine,poor color choices, goofy color top,chip shortages,production stoppage ,line jumpers,7 deadly sins,b&p mayhem, day one site crash,ugly engine bay ,stupid engine choices ,why boter with the 4dr its a bronco,unfortunatly i have swallowed the hook and when it shows up the long drama filled journey will be done😈

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing gets me excited like seeing things fly through the air that are probably not designed to do so.

or maybe it’s just the fact that my dad put on monster trucks all the time when I was a kid

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford could make it a "Big Air" trim.

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fi
First step, make sure you have a million in the bank. Even hard core motorsports like extreme crawling, high speed desert, or road courses (for cars) are super expensive as a hobby. And you aren't even racing anyone YET!! (and you don't have to follow racing rules either yet, which gets even more expensive as you have to spend big money to get even a minor edge on competition).

Now it would be very cool to watch if Ford would sponsor some near stockers.

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I should get an Instagram account so I can watch. Just kidding, I don’t care for any of that stuff... I’ll just imagine I saw it. 🙂
Sponsored