Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please post any images you have, or can make, of wrapped Bronco designs. I'm thinking about buying a white BL and partially wrapping it with an old school color and design. Would love to see ideas and renderings.
Sponsored

418hotrod

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500 , 2000 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please post any images you have, or can make, of wrapped Bronco designs. I'm thinking about buying a white BL and partially wrapping it with an old school color and design. Would love to see ideas and renderings.
I've been planning on wrapping mine ever since placing my reservation, so exact paint has never been an issue for me except this --- dark colors make better candidates for wrapping, with exceptions of course. Depending on your intended design, you may want to speak with an installer before ordering your Bronco in white.
Following the topic, mine will be a matte army green topo map of my first overland trip. The purpose of my Bronco is be an overland toy, so it fits my style perfectly.

Sponsored

Ehdrien

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 250
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK:
Ford Bronco Let me see your wrapped Bronco images pizzaEditio

Jokes aside I played around with some simple two tone(also seeing how a front plate would look. Dont worry, it's just a random plate off google):
Ford Bronco Let me see your wrapped Bronco images greenWhite

I'm also thinking of maybe getting the sport bars wrapped black. I'm not a huge fan of them being body color.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Let me see your wrapped Bronco images 2021_Ford_Bronco_Free_Wheelin_Package

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jokes aside I played around with some simple two tone(also seeing how a front plate would look. Dont worry, it's just a random plate off google):
Ford Bronco Let me see your wrapped Bronco images 2021_Ford_Bronco_Free_Wheelin_Package

I'm also thinking of maybe getting the sport bars wrapped black. I'm not a huge fan of them being body color.

Did Ford clarify the front license plate location conflict with the forward radar?

Sponsored

Ehdrien

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did Ford clarify the front license plate location conflict with the forward radar?
No idea. As far as I know, I don't think they commented on it at all yet. I just took a guess at the general location of a plate on the bumper.