First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
join the CO group, think we're at like 110 and counting.
Wow! Didn't know there were that many. This is the group that's hiring transports to bring them here from Granger, is that correct?

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You see it all day long out here in CO, at least with the Ford dealerships. I even know a GM really well too. Reason I went to TX to get my truck and going to a different state to get the Bronco.
Too many people have too much money burning holes in their pockets.

It's a truck, that you use to beat up on. It's not a concourse quality limited edition Ford GT that you put 15 miles on it each year.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation at my local Ford dealer in Greeley Colorado. Since build and price is out I decided to got talk to them and see how they will be pricing things. The response I got was "we don't know yet". The sales rep informed me that for years they sold the Raptor at 10K over MSRP. He said they were going to see what other dealers in the area were doing and charge accordingly. The example he gave was "If they are charging 5k over MSRP, then we'll probably be charging 3k over MSRP."

When I asked about MSRP pricing he just laughed. So it's pretty clear they will be charging over MSRP, and be talking with the other Ford dealers in the area to see what they can get.

I told him there were other dealers who were offering below MSRP, and even below invoice. He laughed and said "Well we will go there and buy those Broncos all day long then".

Let the games begin! Sounds like I'll be switching dealers.
You know where to find a good number of your fellow Coloradans on this forum (see link in my sig). ;)

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation at my local Ford dealer in Greeley Colorado. Since build and price is out I decided to got talk to them and see how they will be pricing things. The response I got was "we don't know yet". The sales rep informed me that for years they sold the Raptor at 10K over MSRP. He said they were going to see what other dealers in the area were doing and charge accordingly. The example he gave was "If they are charging 5k over MSRP, then we'll probably be charging 3k over MSRP."

When I asked about MSRP pricing he just laughed. So it's pretty clear they will be charging over MSRP, and be talking with the other Ford dealers in the area to see what they can get.

I told him there were other dealers who were offering below MSRP, and even below invoice. He laughed and said "Well we will go there and buy those Broncos all day long then".

Let the games begin! Sounds like I'll be switching dealers.
If you ordered it, then they are a GLORIFIED DELIVERY CENTER.

it’s not like they can sell it out from under you

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is in PA, we are doing MSRP @ my dealership. Shoot me a message if you need anything.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same answer I got was, we will do similar and well that’s the plan. But wouldn’t tell me yes at MSrp. Contacted another dealer sales manager responded via email that it will be at msrp...switched and talked to him, and the email to verify.

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Uh, no he won't unless those are reservations he made at another dealer. I don't think he understands the process...

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It appears that the ones taking below invoice are looking to build up inventory to charge sticker + 1000s for people who don't have reservations.
I must have missed those threads but that doesn't seem to make much sense to me. Mark down hundreds of Broncos now a few thousand dollars, so you can hope to mark up hundreds of Broncos later a few thousand dollars. The result is a net zero at best. Why not just charge MSRP now and save a bunch of speculation headaches?

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My original dealer was/is committed to nothing over MSRP and no ADM. I only left them due to the TX Group Buy being so much better than that. More options if you are in an area with a dozen or so competitive Ford dealerships.

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have already spoken to my dealer. Asked him about ADM. He said he talked to his GM, and there will be no ADM. $1000 down at time of order conversion.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Forgive me, but why are people paying $10k over MSRP for F150 Raptors?

This isn't a limited edition Ford GT.
Because a lot of people think the only dealer is the one they drive past on the way home from work
Sponsored