Sponsored

Let the next topic of fun begin! What options will be available for 2022 build?

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What will be available for my2022. Curious and hoping they have rethought the white accents (top, handles, seats, etc). Also, we are supposed to be locked in at our price. What if we go from a BL SAS to a heritage edition?
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've already mentally prepared myself for Mansquatch on BL only. I've accepted it because while I firmly believe base mansquatch is the "right" way for me to build out this car, I also know in my heart I'm a parking lot princess and spending 5k to pretend I'm actually going to do any real offroading is probably a waste of money.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've already mentally prepared myself for Mansquatch on BL only. I've accepted it because while I firmly believe base mansquatch is the "right" way for me to build out this car, I also know in my heart I'm a parking lot princess and spending 5k to pretend I'm actually going to do any real offroading is probably a waste of money.
There are worse ways to waste $5k.

Sponsored

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
What will be available for my2022. Curious and hoping they have rethought the white accents (top, handles, seats, etc). Also, we are supposed to be locked in at our price. What if we go from a BL SAS to a heritage edition?
A 26 Gallon fuel tank and fog lights for the HD bumper.
My wish list.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There is no price protection on a Heritage Edition, it's a brand new trim, price will be whatever it is.

As for new options, ManSquatch (but only 2.3l), and maybe a new color or 2. Other than that, they just started building MY21's, I don't know why you guys think there will be all that much new with the 22's. Throw in the fact that it'd probably piss off.... well I was going to say a ton, but not like Ford has built all that many 21's yet.... so it would piss off a few people if they came out with some really good stuff for MY22.

But I'll throw in my hopes that will never happen!
1. Roll down rear window.
2. Drop down tailgate.
3. V8

😁

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What will be available for MY22?? Hopefully all components required to build out current Broncos and uninterrupted production assembly.
I don't need anything new, and don't want anything taken away. Just continue on and build out Broncos so everyone that reserved one and still wants one as bad as I do will get what they signed up for, and are expecting.
In 3 years, than we can start talking about fun new options, paint colors, trims, editions...

Sponsored

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am hoping/praying for 4 door base mansquatch and trying to stay positive it will really happen!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Capable Bumper should be an option. It was a late scratch for MY'21. The walk around Riptide Concept video mentions it at around 3:15. Of course, it was recorded 8 months ago and only just now released. But the words are clear that it will be available for MY'22.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford can do it and if they want to be fully forgiven for the mess that is 2021, they'd shock me with a white top!

Keep Area 51 as a color, offer a dark shade of green, and that alone would be big.

ManSquatch would be a welcome addition for many so I'll hope that manifests as well.
Sponsored