Sponsored

Lethal Performance Product Highlight: BORLA EXHAUST!

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey everyone! As you may or may not know, we've installed and reviewed countless exhaust systems on our First Edition Bronco 4-door. We've enjoyed sharing with you all our likes and dislikes amongst each system and wanted to present another one! We've unfortunately been unable to install this on our First Edition but look to do so on our Raptor.
Borla designs their systems with three sound levels:
- Touring
- S-type
- ATAK
Lucky for us enthusiasts, they have each of these models available for the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Lethal Performance Product Highlight: BORLA EXHAUST! 11976CB-main-1-large
Borla also has either polished or black tipped options available for their axlebacks (as pictured above) or their catback (as pictured below).
Ford Bronco Lethal Performance Product Highlight: BORLA EXHAUST! 140902-main-1-large
If you're looking to go with a climber-friendly catback, the Borla system will check off all of your boxes. This catback is either available in Touring or S-type sound level.
The axleback, again pictured here, has the 4" tips with either color option as mentioned before. All three sound levels are available as an axleback.
Ford Bronco Lethal Performance Product Highlight: BORLA EXHAUST! 11976-main-1-large
To wrap it up (well, before the sound clips), the Borla exhaust options are quality T304 stainless offered in a variety of sound levels and as either a catback or an axleback. These systems were tested by Borla to reduce drone to be minimal to zero to improve the cabin noise. Give your Bronco the sound it deserves with a Bronco exhaust system!
Checkout all of the Bronco systems here:
2.3L SOUND CLIPS:

2.7L SOUND CLIPS:​

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to see you are selling these now. Think they are the best option. I like how they have everything tucked under the rear a lot better than the other systems. Now just need to get my Bronco and then pick which sound level. :unsure:

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good to see you are selling these now. Think they are the best option. I like how they have everything tucked under the rear a lot better than the other systems. Now just need to get my Bronco and then pick which sound level. :unsure:
You're in the final stretch! We'd love to get one of these on our FE.. we've been caught up with the Raptor. We'll go back and give the FE some love. LOL
Sponsored