Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sweet, thank you for the links. Please get cracking on those BOV adapters and Catch can kits for the 2.3. Ive never installed either of those devices on any vehicle before, so if you could put in a word to the marketing team to add in some clarity on the necessity of the optional items (replacement o rings, drain line kit, magnetic drain plug, crankcase breather) and installation instructions, then newbs like me would be more comfortable dropping the cash on these parts.
Any chance you guys are working on new air intakes + tunings for the Broncos?
I'll definitely make sure that when we post new products to explain them and their benefits in detail as well as provide instructions where possible.

In regards to an intake there are a few manufacturers working on them. At the moment we should have a high flow replaceable air filter here very shortly.

As far as tuning goes I believe we'll be testing a calibration from Whipple Superchargers in the next coming weeks. We're very excited as not many have the capability to tune these vehicles.

Stay tuned!

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sweet, thank you for the links. Please get cracking on those BOV adapters and Catch can kits for the 2.3. Ive never installed either of those devices on any vehicle before, so if you could put in a word to the marketing team to add in some clarity on the necessity of the optional items (replacement o rings, drain line kit, magnetic drain plug, crankcase breather) and installation instructions, then newbs like me would be more comfortable dropping the cash on these parts.
The Catch Can shouldn't be too long at all. I reached out to them again Today and they were already working on it, and were hoping to have it wrapped up by Weeks end. Just subtle differences in regards to hose sizes and different locations on the connections, but once they are available we'll be sure to let everyone know.

Matt

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since the blow off valve adapters vent the recirc boost out of the system, is a functional hoodscoop recommended to allow that heat to escape the engine bay?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Since the blow off valve adapters vent the recirc boost out of the system, is a functional hoodscoop recommended to allow that heat to escape the engine bay?
That's a good question. Here's how it works. The air that's vented to atmosphere at the BOV is after the intercooler but before the throttle body on the cold side. That air has already been cooled by the intercooler. No special vent or scoop is needed as the air temps are most likely cooler than the rest of the air under the hood and won't create any issues.

Remember that the air being released normally recirculates into the intake and into the engine. The valve is mainly there to protect the compressor side of the turbo.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Tyler@Lethal

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lightning 2021 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting. Book marking this so I can grab one of those catch cans soon. Love the Lightning blue! That's my color, can't wait till mine gets here.
Cant wait for you to get yours either! Let me know if there's ever anything I can ever assist you with in ALL THINGS AFTERMERKET for your Bronco here at #TeamLethal

Lazarus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We took delivery of our Bronco on the 12th of October and then it was off to NH for the Bronco Off-Roadeo on the 13th. Loving this truck so far. You can expect tons of new products and content with this one as we get rolling on the build.

So far we've done some tint (which always is needed here in FL), UPR catch can, UPR billet 50cal bullet antenna and the UPR BOV spacer kit.

3J3A9018-3.jpg

3J3A9032.jpg

3J3A9035.jpg

3J3A9042.jpg

3J3A9052.jpg

3J3A9059-2.jpg
So you guys decided to show up here and take more of my money?!?! Haha good to see you getting into the Bronco realm (nice rig btw!) Seriously though, been a customer for a few years and Lethal has been one of my go-to places for Mustang gear/upgrades. (Complete Procharger setup, suspension upgrades, + some other stuff for my 2016 gt)
You guys carry good stuff, are responsive and great to deal with in general (not a paid endorsement! :ROFLMAO:) Looking forward to what you all get into with the Bronco.
Welcome aboard!

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So you guys decided to show up here and take more of my money?!?! Haha good to see you getting into the Bronco realm (nice rig btw!) Seriously though, been a customer for a few years and Lethal has been one of my go-to places for Mustang gear/upgrades. (Complete Procharger setup, suspension upgrades, + some other stuff for my 2016 gt)
You guys carry good stuff, are responsive and great to deal with in general (not a paid endorsement! :ROFLMAO:) Looking forward to what you all get into with the Bronco.
Welcome aboard!
Hah, that we did! We couldn't pass this one up. It's a new platform for us, but one we're excited about. Appreciate the kind words.

Matt

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Take my money. I ordered a BOV adapter. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Was going to buy to BOV but damn $22 to ship that little thing??
We’ll see what we can do on a flat rate for you first think tomorrow. We typically ship fed Ex which is obviously more costly than USPS flat rate stuff. That’s what you’re being quoted on the site.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Welcome aboard!
Always good to see our customers on different platforms especially this one 🤘🤘
Thanks for your continued support as well. You know the deal. If there’s anything we can do for you just let us know. 🍻

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just letting you know we added the UPR 2.3L catch cans to the site today. They'll be active the front end of the site tomorrow morning. I'm headed to UPR tomorrow for them to develop a few other new parts so I'll be sure to take some pics of the 2.3L setup as well as get as much info as I can on them. Stay tuned!

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How necessary is the catch can on the 2.7 platform?

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just letting you know we added the UPR 2.3L catch cans to the site today. They'll be active the front end of the site tomorrow morning. I'm headed to UPR tomorrow for them to develop a few other new parts so I'll be sure to take some pics of the 2.3L setup as well as get as much info as I can on them. Stay tuned!
Awesome! Thanks for the details and news. Ill watch the thread for updates
Sponsored