First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mostly forest service roads but some are in bad shape and would really defeat or beat up my Subaru Crosstrek. I have ridden them on a motorcycle already so have a good idea. Getting a Badlands, but leaning away from 35 inch tires lately.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, I plan to use mine for almost anything - daily driver, trail rig, and even road trips. I wont be running KOTH but I'll definitely be hitting some east coast trails and mud holes. I think Ford knocked it out of the park with the Bronco and from everything I've seen, it looks like a great do it all vehicle.

Locked-n-loaded

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.socalfj40.com
Vehicle(s)
'74 Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Daily driver. Light off road on mtn back roads, camping, fireroads, snow at altitudes. That's way I'm choosing the Badlands as the base but will forgo lockers, sasquatch, the larger 35's. I already have a rig more than capable & proven for really hardcore Moab Utah style 4x4.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I used the hell out of my D-90. Its value is around the same as the Bronco these days. I'll be the idiot out there on the trail with it flopped within the first 90 days of ownership. You cry about that first scratch but once it's done you're freed of the worry and things get more extreme. It's made to be used so I'll use it.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Regardless, sadly the Bronco is also going to attract sasquatched mall crawlers with gigantic over the top rigs with every available accessory added never to see a drop of mud or a spec of off road dirt...
That's why i'm sticking with the BD, its more off roady than base and big bend but not overly compared to the other trims.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used the hell out of my D-90. Its value is around the same as the Bronco these days. I'll be the idiot out there on the trail with it flopped within the first 90 days of ownership. You cry about that first scratch but once it's done you're freed of the worry and things get more extreme. It's made to be used so I'll use it.

You get the experiences and adventure in real life. I'll take that way of living any day over the increasingly imaginary approach. My buddy bought a fully loaded Rubicon over three years ago - and still hasn't taken that darn thing off-road or had a real use for the Rubi components. I told him, if he doesn't soon get a dent in that thing by doing something real with it, I'm coming over with a hammer to add a dent, lol.

outcast

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I plan to buy a used one in a few years. I can't afford a new car right now. But it'll replace my Samurai as the family adventure vehicle and my wife's Corolla as her daily driver. It'll see a lot of city use with her and during vacations it'll spend a lot of time in the backcountry. There are a few places near Sedona we want to explore more but the Samurai doesn't have the capability. 35s, lockers, and the four-door wheelbase will help with that.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For us it will be The wife’s daily driver and for trips over the passes in the winter. It will replace her 09 2wd Patriot we bought during cash for clunkers. I will still drive what we refer to to as the enclosed truck, a Chrysler town and country mini van. When I retire in 3 years I will buy my retirement gift, not sure what it will be byte but saving cash for it now.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So how many folks that buy any of these sports cars for 50k thru 80k intend on taking them to the track and running them like scalded dogs every weekend?

Probably the same amount of Wild Track buys who attend on running trails.

I got a BD, SaS, 2.7 and it will see more dirt roads and rocky trails than any hard core off road stuff. Mainly because that’s just not my thing. But I wanted the lockers, clearance,, MGV, and the 2.7 for
The extra power. Could I gotten a less capable rig, yeah but hey I make decent money and want what I want.
I get what your saying though..

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BD, 2.7, SaS: daily driver, maybe some hunting and road trips.

Sponsored

Multienduro

Big Bend
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BB, Sasquatch, 2.3 auto. It will be a weekend/3rd vehicle. Honestly I think it looks cool and will go on some adventures but who knows what else I will do with it. Look at it a lot I imagine

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I’ve gotta be honest, I’ll have to say I don’t know. I know lots of things I wanna do, some that I’ve done in the past and some that I’ve just always thought about. After putting my dreams on hold for many years to raise my kids, I’ve decided to get the badlands just in case I get to revive some of those dreams. We’ll just have to see which way life takes me from here.

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is a BadLands with 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux pkg, with dual tops. It will be a daily driver about 80% of the time. Several trips a year to the drive on beaches in Delaware, Maryland and Outer Banks. Camping and fishing in out of the way spots and of course some east coast trails. Definitely a few Bronco meets. Is it over kill, sure it is, but better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Also gotta be the kool dad on the block :) hahaha

dcliffo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Daily driver. Mall crawler. I think driving on Michigan roads would count as light off roading :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored