First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in the same boat. The 2dr Base is such an incredible deal, maybe just buy that in white and have a blank canvas. It would be fun having a project car to take your time with. I have three options all waiting on B&P.
If I could get a 2D, the base would be a much easier choice. Unfortunately, I have a toddler and another one coming in the next two years, so it's just not practical, despite our other SUV.
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started modding my Mustang literally the day I brought it home brand new from the dealership. Intake, exhaust, window tint was all done within the first couple days. I had it lowered within 2 months, intercooler upgrade and tune within 3 months. I will probably take a slightly less aggressive approach with the Bronco - depending on how I can afford to configure it new.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
A big ol maybe for me.

I'm planning on Squatching it which checks most of the mods I'd be doing off my list. When I got my JK I already had new wheels and tires waiting, year later lifted it, swapped bumpers, rock sliders, winch, etc.

So considering the Squatch takes care of the wheels, tires, lift + unseen goodies we'll have to see what the aftermarket does for the rest. I definitely don't wheel like I used to so I might forgo the winch this time which means a new front bumpr isn't necessarily needed other than changing up the look for the most part. But I have a bad history with a lot of aftermarket steel parts rusting out very prematurely. So I kinda see the base coming with plastic bumper covers as a positive in the long run. So we'll see.

Rockyperez

Base
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am getting a base and plan on changing the wheels & tires (new 16s and 33s), ceramic tint, adding a leather steering wheel wrap andddd painting my bronco letters (or switching with a black diamond owner for their grills.)

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When/ if, I do get a Bronco someday I will get it with everything I want new and cover it with the longest warranty I can get then drive it till the sun sets on me. My first new vehicle was a Bronco back in 1970.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am getting a base and plan on changing the wheels & tires (new 16s and 33s), ceramic tint, adding a leather steering wheel wrap andddd painting my bronco letters (or switching with a black diamond owner for their grills.)
Same for upgrading tires and wheels on the base. Probably not much more than that except for secure lockable deck/carrier in the back for guns (soft top ordered).
Sponsored