Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey guys, let's get this forum bumping again. I am from NW Arkansas but I am a travel nurse, so home is pretty fluid. Most of y'all have seen some of my renders from awhile ago. I had started a bronco Instagram page for a future business adventure and one of my followers told me about this site. Not sure if this site has helped me keep my sanity or caused me to lose it. Either way I have enjoyed the use of this site. I plan to get a 4 door, either first edition or whatever the highest trim is. I love two doors but this is a family adventure vehicle for us and that will require 4 doors.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey im still hoping that dord or the aftermarket figures out a way to swap my 4dr back and forth between that and a 2dr truck, so we can have our fun and eat our pineapple pizza too! We dont have kids but we got dogs and need room for them they are basically furry kids.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey im still hoping that dord or the aftermarket figures out a way to swap my 4dr back and forth between that and a 2dr truck, so we can have our fun and eat our pineapple pizza too! We dont have kids but we got dogs and need room for them they are basically furry kids.
I don't doubt this will happen, whether or not my company does this will depend on a few other accessories that will launch first. It is and always was on the list of possibilities. I'm not going to say much at this point because I am not here to advertise (not sure if @Administrator ever plans this), and also because I need to be selective about what products are launched. It looks like many of my products will depend on a few test products that will help me gauge the market interest. Many have had a financial hit, and I have to make smart business decisions, regardless of my enthusiasm. :cool:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey once my last payment is done I will start chopping things to make it work lol, by then my comanche farm truck will be mostly rust and unibody glue.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey once my last payment is done I will start chopping things to make it work lol, by then my comanche farm truck will be mostly rust and unibody glue.
??? I will be doing whatever I have to for 37s. Don't worry I'll use the fine toothed Sawzall blade to be gentle on the aluminum fenders! ?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
??? I will be doing whatever I have to for 37s. Don't worry I'll use the fine toothed Sawzall blade to be gentle on the aluminum fenders! ?
I wonder if aluminum will be easier to work with those radius roller jigs than steel is?
Sponsored