Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

E rated tires here, mostly for durability. You want more plies in the sidewall and tread for offroad use. I remember back in the day you could get c rated mud tires and how easy they got flats.

For on road use you want lighter tires and correct load rating. Don't want the extra tire weight throwing the vehicle around.

Pick your use, my wife drove my bronco and said it drove like $#$@. I think it's fantastic compared to my last Cj5.
Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as you’re not running below a C, you’re fine. Running too low of a load range will result in premature tire wear.

I could see a significant ride difference in other platforms like the Tacoma that’s lighter weight, plushy valving, and XLs from factory.

I’m running a load range D, hasn’t made the Bronco any stiffer than what it was from factory. It’s not exactly a Cadillac, so other than an MPG or 2, I doubt you’d be able to tell the difference.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Taste in tires though is like taste in women(or men). Get what you like for YOUR application, run them at the correct pressure, and rock on.
This advice right here! You don't want to over-inflate your women. You'll be in for a rougher ride and they'll eventually pop.

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
ran 6 ply 37" ko2 on my wildtrak and they rode fantastic at 35-40psi. have 8 ply 37" km3 on my badlands now and theyre noticeably stiffer at 35psi. theyre also noticeably heavier, more sluggish. 6ply km3 unfortunately wasnt an option.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I swapped to 35” Falken AT3s with E rating. Still playing with the pressures to find the optimal ride on the streets and tread wear pattern, but currently down to 35psi and I think it’s a great ride for an off-road vehicle. I chose E rating because my off-roading takes me over sharp rocks and plants and so I want extra durability. Nothing takes the fun out of off-roading like having to plug or swap a couple of heavy-ass tires. Especially when you’re on single track and people are waiting on you.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am team run the tread off the initial set of tires and then upgrade but to each their own.

WorkBronco

Base
First Name
WB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If anyone has pics of 6Gen new Bronco on 235/85R16 tires, would appreciate greatly

Please share your experience with them as well

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored