Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a whole lot has changed (at least that initially attracted me to the bronco) from the start to now. Cancelled reservations just mean im one step closer to my bronco.
So your green flag is other people’s red flag. I’m a day 1 reservation guy so cancellations get me nothing!

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So your green flag is other people’s red flag. I’m a day 1 reservation guy so cancellations get me nothing!
Dang! Im in the first week but every cancellation helps ?

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sir, this is the internet, middle of the road rational opinions will not do. Please pick a side. If you are unable or prefer not to preform these functions, please let us know and we will be happy to find you another internet - Flight attendant voice
A middle of the road, rational opinion is, in fact, picking a side. Therefore, I shall pick the irrational side and say boo sir. Boo for being rational.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My red flag is being laid off of work last November. I could purchase it outright, but do I want to do that? That is the question. I may end up holding out until the very last day to submit my order, or I may have to cancel if I cannot find employment before March.

What a time to be alive.

Sponsored
OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My red flag is being laid off of work last November. I could purchase it outright, but do I want to do that? That is the question. I may end up holding out until the very last day to submit my order, or I may have to cancel if I cannot find employment before March.

What a time to be alive.
Well that's not really a red-flag from the vehicle stand point. Sorry to hear and hope all works out. Kind of skeezy but you could order and then always back-out, just depends on what the dealership deposit / refundability looks like. I know the dealer gets dinged a little though.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No flat towing is my only red flag. Other than that, I'm good~ish. I'm sure there will be some other "issues" to crop up before Job#1.
I think that both transfer cases support flat towing ...

Ford Bronco Let's turn those red flags to green(?) 1610056455079

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No flat towing is my only red flag.
Are you sure? I thought I saw flat towing was available :unsure: . Should be able to as long as the transfer case gives you a true neutral.

Edit: Under the Power Train section it states both transfer cases allow flat towing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no idea if I should order a 2.7 BL lux, 2.3 BL lux, or build up a 2.7 OBX. Everything about it is due to payload needs. OBX will cost me more than the 2.7 BL, with less content and I may pick up maybe 150 in payload based on my estimations. The 2.3 BL lux is the least costly, and gets me to the same spot, with more content over the OBX, but weaker engine. But scaling down a 2.7L BL to 2.3L BL all for "not knowing" the payload would drive me nuts. Dying to see those numbers. They mean more than dollars at this point.

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no idea if I should order a 2.7 BL lux, 2.3 BL lux, or build up a 2.7 OBX. Everything about it is due to payload needs. OBX will cost me more than the 2.7 BL, with less content and I may pick up maybe 150 in payload based on my estimations. The 2.3 BL lux is the least costly, and gets me to the same spot, with more content over the OBX, but weaker engine. But scaling down a 2.7L BL to 2.3L BL all for "not knowing" the payload would drive me nuts. Dying to see those numbers. They mean more than dollars at this point.
Good news! You can’t order a Bronco today. More good news if we don’t know by ordering opening, you can change your order prior to the cutoff date at the end of March(?). Plenty of time for details to come out.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs