Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Thanks. I see you had Plymouth Sport. Many years ago I had a 71' Plymouth Roadrunner. Sorry I ever sold it. Have fun.

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
***Warning Long Read***
#FrustratedBroncoReservationHolder

Several weeks ago I wrote and emailed on 11/18/2021 the following and then sent via USPS mail on 11/21/2021 the attached letter to Ford CEO, Chairman and Board of Directors. I was trying to generate a positive response from Ford to all of those with Bronco reservation orders that have been treated poorly for the last 500+ days with infrequent communication, change in commitments, lack of transparency, and marketing mistakes.

I put a substantial amount of effort trying to leverage my experience to make recommendations that Ford could model to improve the production issue situation by a return to their original commitments and dramatically improving the frequency and transparency of communications. Seeing people posting about receiving Bronco's that were not reserved and some ordered in last couple of months while so many reservation holders are still waiting is frustrating for me and many on this forum.

I was hoping by this point I would have received at least an acknowledgement from a customer service representative that the correspondence has been received but I still have not received a reply from anyone at Ford but will update if I receive a response from the Ford Executive team.

My Letter to Ford Executive Office and Board of Directors:

The First Enclosure and example of what the CEO should send to all reservation holders IMHO.

The Second Enclosure of an email template that Ford Bronco Production Executive Management (not marketing) should provide to each reservations holder that has not taken delivery and will help Ford provide full transparency to customers that have endured the poor journey thus far. Note all numbers are based on data analysis and projections of limited data from Bronco6g forum and are not actual.

Blake Davis
#FrustratedBroncoReservationHolder
@Ford Motor Company @mrlevine

OP
OP
BlakeD69

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the response I received from Ford on 12/15/2021. I was hoping for some additional followup but after a month I decided I would post what I received to date to keep the forum up to date. Still no response from CEO's office who the US Mail version of this was sent to.

On 12/15/2021 9:12 AM, Ford Motor, Company (.) wrote:
Hello Blake,

My name is Carissha, I am from Ford`s Customer Relationship Center (CRC). We have received your correspondence in which you've provided suggestions to improve the communication and decision-making process related to the Ford Bronco production. I am grateful for the opportunity to address this matter.

Thank you for ordering a new Ford Bronco! We appreciate you taking the time to write to us. We have reviewed your suggestions and appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Rest assured that your input has been documented and passed on to the appropriate office for review.

We encourage you to stay in contact with your Ford dealership for the latest updates on your order. You may also contact a member of the Ford Bronco Support Team for assistance at 800-334-4375.

Thank you again for reaching out to us. We are presently exploring every opportunity to increase production and accelerate the delivery of your vehicle. Please know that we greatly appreciate your patience and value your confidence in the Ford brand.

If you have further questions or concerns, you can reach our Customer Relationship Center via chat Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM EST and Saturday/Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST. You will find our chat option on www.ford.com/support, look for a blue LIVE CHAT bubble near the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. You can also reach our inbound phone team Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM EST and Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST (closed Sunday) at 1-800-392-3673. Hearing and speech impaired callers can contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 711.

Sincerely,
Carissha
Customer Service Representative
Ford Motor Company

Should you feel that we have not adequately addressed your inquiry, we may require additional information, please feel free to contact us via telephone at (800)392-3673 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Hearing-impaired callers with access to a TDD may contact 1-800-232-5952. Your reference number is CAS-34518950-K4R7N3.

In addition, you can try online support at www.owner.ford.com. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) and links to other key product and service information.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is the response I received from Ford on 12/15/2021. I was hoping for some additional followup but after a month I decided I would post what I received to date to keep the forum up to date. Still no response from CEO's office who the US Mail version of this was sent to.

On 12/15/2021 9:12 AM, Ford Motor, Company (.) wrote:
Nice little corporate stock letter with the underlying tone of essentially "Go F*$k yourself"

Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs