Sponsored

Level out your Bronco and give it a little bit of lift! (Review)

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perch Collar Lift Kit Install & Review
In today’s video, we learn how to install the perch collar lift kit for your Ford Bronco. This install is on a 2021 Bronco SAS Badlands with 37" tires and a -12 offset. We highlight some of the install then we review the lift kit after using it for 3 weeks. We hope you enjoy!

Watch Now

See you out on the trail...PEACE!
Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome Video.... Gravity .LOL You should look at the JKS max tire clearance Kit, you may have already. It removes the Plastic filler piece at the firewall and the crash bar stubs at the frame. or you could do a hybrid of it..... I think you would be good after that??

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Mitch & Wild Horses for the install video. Got the rear perch collars installed today and will be working on the fronts hopefully soon.

Already have a 1" RC level currently on the front but will be replacing it with the rest of the perch collar kit I ordered from you guys.

Max clearance kit arrives next week which I will also be doing to hopefully get rid of the rubbing with my 37x17x13.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

Ford Bronco Level out your Bronco and give it a little bit of lift! (Review) IMG_20220729_201623

Ford Bronco Level out your Bronco and give it a little bit of lift! (Review) 20220729_125230

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are happy to help! Thanks for watching
Finished the install.. this thing is a beast!

I ended up adding a 1/4" spacer I had from my previous Rough Country level to the front bottom shocks to even the level a little more. I think the weight of my winch etc was causing the front to sag a bit.

Any idea if this would not be recommended?

1659552854030.jpg

IMG_20220803_115623.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wild Horses 4x4

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This shouldn't be a problem as it is a very incremental adjustment. Just make sure your bolts are torqued down and you'll be good.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome Video.... Gravity .LOL You should look at the JKS max tire clearance Kit, you may have already. It removes the Plastic filler piece at the firewall and the crash bar stubs at the frame. or you could do a hybrid of it..... I think you would be good after that??
My rubbing in the rear is gone after doing the max tire kit. It was actually gone just doing the rear portion but I went ahead and completed the front portion as well.
Sponsored