Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this mean there will be no Broncos at a dealer to check out in person prior to all '21 orders being filled? Glad Ford isn't taking any line time away from those with '21 orders (I'm a '22) but it would be nice to see one, sit in one.... in person before taking delivery.

Maybe there's another program where some examples will be shown around at a variety of dealers so us "regular" folks can check them out in person, including sitting in one.
Another dealer at my dealership told me they were getting two Broncos in December that were for the show room that the owner would probably end up driving around. ??‍♀ I thought it was shitty when he said it but I also didn't put much stock in it.
Sponsored

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't tell you how many times I have heard from people who don't follow this stuff say "I'll just wait until next year and buy one off the lot for a big discount." Good luck! Actually, if that is true, then I can always do the same. I just also happen to have some reservations to hedge my bets on that not being the case. If you can't put up a hundred or two, then you are either not that interested or you will probably have issues with buying a $50k+ truck.

Cpol77

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Much confusion around reservations & dealer allocations. Just received this message from Mike Levine on IG. (excuse my IG typo)

This confirms - If your reservation was made before the September 18(?) cutoff, then you will get a 2021 model year and NO dealer stock is being built for 2021.
I was a bit worried about this because of FAQ wording, changes, etc. I'm happy now. Exactly when you receive yours is based on factors widely discussed, but we now know you'll get yours before they are on dealer lots!

Screenshot_20201031-203843.png
Odd my dealership said they had all their managers make 5 reservations so they should have close to a extra 50

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be willing to let any fellow Bronco6G member still waiting on their delivery to take my Bronco for a spin after I get it
Me too!! I'll be posting pics.. (in 9 months when I get it LOL)

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Most have two reservations. Most won't be buying two Broncos, say 10%+ will. What will they do to all the 2021 free allocated reservations?

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must have missed it in that meeting.
I had to watch it again, glad they put that stuff on Fordtube now so I can double check things.
Another dealer at my dealership told me they were getting two Broncos in December that were for the show room that the owner would probably end up driving around. ??‍♀ I thought it was shitty when he said it but I also didn't put much stock in it.
Those are Sports, funny part is they have to go into FCTP (courtesy transportation progtam) so they can be used for service loaner, Test drives, or rentals, but dealership employees can't drive them under the insurance.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, to me that's being optimistic. Them getting the cutoff to Sept 18th gives them the capacity to build the expected 2021 Broncos and Rangers. Then they can retool and build the 2022s for early 2022 Delivery
No need to retool. They aren’t going to add anything but colors. They have different model years on the same line every year during change over.

Last edited:

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does this mean there will be no Broncos at a dealer to check out in person prior to all '21 orders being filled? Glad Ford isn't taking any line time away from those with '21 orders (I'm a '22) but it would be nice to see one, sit in one.... in person before taking delivery.

Maybe there's another program where some examples will be shown around at a variety of dealers so us "regular" folks can check them out in person, including sitting in one.
Well if anyone live in Los Angeles and wants to see one that's buying a '22....I'd be happy to bring to a central place for a bunch of people to see

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be curious if they will push reservations like mine that were after the cutoff into 2021 if enough orders don't convert... I'd be pissed if they started building stock orders before my reservation if i get slated for a 2022.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So if that means only the people reserving there before sept 18 are getting a 2021 we all have a limited edition since you wont be able to find a used 21 unless the reservation holder sells it later on which mean good value.
That's pretty much the only way to get a used car??

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's pretty much the only way to get a used car??
I mean if someone saw you driving a 2021 Bronco and said which dealer did you get it at you'd say this MY isn't available, thus making it more valuable.
Sponsored