Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the game is. Employee purchases, dealer buys at total cost including taxes and fees, so employee is out $0. Maybe at invoice?

dealer can then put it on the lot with basically no miles and an ADM. if employee is on the sales team, they probably get to sell it and pocket the commission.
If the vehicle is purchased by the employee first before dealer buys it.. then technically this would be a 1 owner vehicle and be a used car buy? Or the employee never takes delivery?
Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe that you can only have two reservations per name and can transfer to a household member only. Otherwise non-transferable. So if the reservation is not confirmed into an order then it is cancelled. I don't see how a dealer will pick up that reservation for themselves. Stranger things happen! :unsure:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And don't forget the Kansas City plant builds the F-150 that's included in that number. So you have 2 plants that have a 3 crew rotation building 7 days a week. MAP has 1 crew (currently).
Watched an older video of a plant tour, showed they turned out a truck every 55 seconds. Crazy production

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the vehicle is purchased by the employee first before dealer buys it.. then technically this would be a 1 owner vehicle and be a used car buy? Or the employee never takes delivery?
Maybe there are some back door paperwork. Or itā€™s a one owner car with 13 miles and the next owner doesnā€™t care

Sponsored

Cpol77

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the game is. Employee purchases, dealer buys at total cost including taxes and fees, so employee is out $0. Maybe at invoice?

dealer can then put it on the lot with basically no miles and an ADM. if employee is on the sales team, they probably get to sell it and pocket the commission.
Thatā€™s my understanding they would cancel the preorders from the managers just to sell them

Cpol77

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The deal said once they order theyā€™ll cancel the managers reservations and then sell the Broncos on the lot

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My cousin that works for ford told me the output of the plant the broncos are made at is about 150-160k per year
That's great! But they have not actually massed produced the Bronco so I'm still betting on 60K in 2021. In a perfect world.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where have you seen this info? I thought everything Ford has put out so far said that some 2021 models will likely not deliver until 2022.

Also I think most new models come out in spring time for the most part. At least all the new cars Iā€™ve paid attention to ?ā€ā™‚

Broncodriver76

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2021 FE, 2020 f-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I believe that you can only have two reservations per name and can transfer to a household member only. Otherwise non-transferable. So if the reservation is not confirmed into an order then it is cancelled. I don't see how a dealer will pick up that reservation for themselves. Stranger things happen! :unsure:

Sponsored

Broncodriver76

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2021 FE, 2020 f-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If The reservation holder converts it to an order and then doesnā€™t pick up or pay for the Bronco when itā€™s delivered, then the dealer gets the Bronco. Will happen a lot I imagine.

OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
If The reservation holder converts it to an order and then doesnā€™t pick up or pay for the Bronco when itā€™s delivered, then the dealer gets the Bronco. Will happen a lot I imagine.
Many dealers are not charging extra deposit over the $100. Makes perfect sense! They are happy to put the undelivered order on the lot and I'm sure Ford is okay with that. Ford and the dealers probably prefer this scenario.

OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure there will be plenty of 2021 broncos on dealer lots from them having family or friends place a reservation and then back out when it's delivered .
This highly questionable. Ford would not want this happening and it is easy to monitor. I doubt dealership owners would risk pissing off the manufacturer to get a few extra vehicles early on.

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just being the devilā€™s advocate here, but model year 21 doesnā€™t mean itā€™s going to be delivered in the year 2021.
Uncle Mike seems to always be speaking in riddles. I think it might just be his sense of humor? I donā€™t get it.

I wish Ford would put out some sort of statement saying that ā€œall reservations prior to Sep 18th are planned to be built and delivered prior to October of 2021ā€. Something like that anyways.......

6FCE35B9-4856-46F1-B7E5-47F50B5BD8FA.gif
no one is going to get a MY21 car delivered in 2022. It does't work like that. By october all vehicles are the next year model.
Sponsored