Denba1

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
056028AD-79FA-4072-9199-B51E19A56331.jpeg
Here’s a sport I drove by at my local dealership last Saturday in full sun. It looked different in the evening. I liked it, but I’d recommend seeing it in person before ordering.
It looks great. I dig the flat look. I always liked the concrete gray option on Toyota TRD Tacomas and formerly 4runners.

Advertisement

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Clubs

It looks great. I dig the flat look. I always liked the concrete gray option on Toyota TRD Tacomas and formerly 4runners.
Yep, this CG does look good in the sun. This morning it was kinda cloudy. I did like the way CG looked better than A51, so just based on those two together, I'm glad I switched to CG.

Jmvs11

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda cx9
Had the chance to see the cactus grey in person on a Bronco sport and it's very different to both the old and new build and price images. I would say it's an off white with a touch of Grey and green.

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Please see Mike Levine's Twitter Post.

So it is not actually that Green, but is more Gray. Pretty big difference there!
Real life photos confirm this, but I wonder how many people have ordered the color thinking it is a shade of Green?

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 10.42.31 AM.jpg
It isn't quite fixed:

Screenshot_20210210-174356_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210210-174356_Chrome.jpg

ehssey

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't a clue why as to why the B&P has been allowed to be so terrible. It seems to me that the "Rockstars" and the group leadership have taken the "Done is better than perfect" mantra to the nth degree. I'd be so pissed if that group fell under my umbrella.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subi Legacy
Question for the people that see green when they saw cactus grey in person...were you wearing glasses or sunglasses? When I saw it thru my window I saw green but to the naked eye it was grey. It would be interesting if glasses make it green, and people who don’t wear glasses see grey
That's what I was thinking as well. My glasses are polarized, and add a slight color shift to things. When I take them off and hold them against Cactus grey, the part i can see through my lenses looks more green than to my naked eye. The dealer I ordered from also said it has a pearl coating[Jet Fighter Grey does, which is the same color code], and by nature will color shift depending on angle of the viewer/camera.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subi Legacy
Its got something going on...you can see in person on the Sport, the color shifts as you walk by it or move your head at different angle...what is it if not a pearl coating, genuine question?

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subi Legacy
I saw it in person as well outside without a cloud in the sky. Im telling you what I saw, Im not trying to change your mind. Chill out, man

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subi Legacy
I already said i wear glasses, my eyes are horrible, dude. I wasn't throwing around bad info, i repeated what I was told, stated what i saw, then nicely asked you a question. No need to be a dick about it. This is page 14 of a thread about a Bronco color, where the fuck else am I supposed to ask? So I digress, what is up with the color, if people see it so differently there must be something going on? I don't see pearl exactly, but there is a drastic color shift between direct light and indirect light. I don't know terms, but something is up.

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

I saw it on the lot, on a Sport. It’s actually lighter than the left (more accurate photo). It’s a grayish white.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I just got the chance to view cactus on the ranger
I love it... I finally- finally picked a damn color.
Don’t care that it seems flat or mint or blue or primer. If you like it chose it, if not pick something else. But I for one believe cactus grey needs to be seen in person before passing final judgment...

good luck!

Advertisement

BuiltRight

Advertisement