First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, that new cactus gray isn't even close to accurate to the actual cactus grey. In fact none of the colors in the build and price are anything close to accurate representations of the actual colors. It's weird that they would attempt to "fix" one of the colors when none of them are accurate.
Maybe they could use this as a side note image (SmartSeedsEmporium) for cactus gray color. It is in there somewhere:
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price 1612808585765

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
To all those choosing their Bronco color off of a computer render...

tenor.gif
So. Anyways...

If I want a shirt, flowers, a sofa, a Nintendo Switch game controller, a burrito or a pen, I see what the product looks online to help me decide whether it will work for me. Interesting to me that you don't think the website rendering is that important. You know, kids these days, order things online, especially in a pandemic.

Last edited:

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Having seen a CG Bronco Sport this last weekend I would say the updated color matches a lot more then the old one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great that he confirmed what folks can walk onto a Ford dealership lot and see on a Ranger or Bronco Sport TODAY. This is not news other than they finally updated B&P to reflect reality.
Just double checking your point:
So you think that this is no big deal and we should use up an afternoon going to a dealership (If they have happened to have the color that we are interested in on a different vehicle) to figure out what color an inaccurate online color render is?

Then we should visually project that color on a Bronco in our mind to help us decide?

KGRoberts

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much different. I like. The updated color, more subtle, less edgy. May have different appeal.
I have been driving the 2020 CG color for 10 years (Honda calls it Omni Blue Pearl) and enjoyed having an original color.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So. Anyways...

If I want a shirt, flowers, a sofa, a Nintendo Switch game controller, a burrito or a pen, I see what the product looks online to help me decide whether it will work for me. Interesting to me that you don't think the website rendering is that important. You know, kids these days, order things online, especially in a pandemic.
Shirt - $20
Flowers - $85
Sofa - $775
Nintendo switch game controller - $40
Burrito - $6
Pen - $2
Bronco WildTrak - $60,000

For $59k more spend, I'm going to do a bit more diligence in my shopping. But hey, that's me.

You do you.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nobody is looking at these pics on monitors with all the same settings so this discussion is worse than pointless.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please see Mike Levine's Twitter Post.

So it is not actually that Green, but is more Gray. Pretty big difference there!
Real life photos confirm this, but I wonder how many people have ordered the color thinking it is a shade of Green?

Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price 1612808585765
I've never seen a cactus in the color of the Bronco on the left. I'm not sure that's the right name for this color. I had moved on from Cactus when the white top became a non-option. Glad I did. I think the take rate for Cactus will plummet. Maybe we need a new survey to compare with a previous one. The stats from the first 1,000 orders likely won't be accurate since people will probably change their minds without going back and updating their order stats.
Sponsored