Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jeep Renegade TH and a 97 Kawasaki Vulcan
Bronco
Badlands
Read my posts in yesterdays thread about Heritage edition. Ford is trying to get people to drop out of the 2021 model.
I'm leaning that way myself. I want the painted black roof that last I heard would be late availability or a 22 M.Y. item. I also kinda am wanting to see what issues the new Bronco has in its first year out. I also hear that new colors may come out for 22 and want to see what's going to be available. Those plus I have a high reservation number that will probably push me to 2022 anyways, makes me think when I get called to do my order I may just remove my reservation and wait.

I bought a truck in late 07 that was the first year of the emissions compliant Cummins 6.7.... I had a LOT off issues the first year or so with that truck. To the point that it spent 5 weeks straight in the shop on an emissions issue (EGR clogging). I'm a little gun shy about dropping $60K on a new vehicle and repeating that nightmare of the manufacturer having recalls and covering repairs constantly.
Advertisement

Squatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Jeep
Bronco
Badlands
Hey don't be an AMB hater just because there is no sun where you live 9 months of the year!!

Antimatter Blue Bronco 1.jpg
I think every AMB lover has a touch of Stockholm Syndrome. This limited palette of colors from Ford is abuse. ;)

"No, guys! It's really blue! ...sometimes ...if you have the full power of the sun ...and you have to look for it on certain parts of the car, but never is a whole panel entirely blue. Isn't that cool!?"
--No, no it is not.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Went and looked at a AMB F-150 this weekend. Dealer had a Kona Blue Mustang on the lot and my first words to my wife was that was the color I really wanted.

Also saw what I think was the Guard Grey and wouldn't mind that as well.

Know it's an unpopular opinion, but the color I was not impressed with was VB.
Kona Blue is haaawwwwtttt

Dads_bronze_bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Shakes head:

2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Color-Sheet.png

One of these things is not like the others, and that's the one they're likely getting rid of when they have 3-1/2 blues, 3-1/2 grays, and 2 reds ...

stufarmer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' F450 4wd 6.7 KR - 17 F150 4wd 5.0 Lariat
Bronco
Wildtrak
If I could choose my color, it would be Wimbledon or Colonial White. Simple, clean, easy to match.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shakes head:

2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Color-Sheet.png

One of these things is not like the others, and that's the one they're likely getting rid of when they have 3-1/2 blues, 3-1/2 grays, and 2 reds ...
Just like in that movie "Old Yella"

Fordman88

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2012 Escape
Bronco
Outer Banks
Grabber Blue with a White Top WOW!

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Bronco
Big Bend
So this is all really just Fords way of pushing people out of MY21 into 22 right? Since they can’t possibly convert produce nearly enough year 1 vehicles. At this point other than being ‘first’ there’s no real incentive to getting a MY21 anymore right?

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts
Advertisement