Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guh, I’m team don’t love the colors and worried about 1st MY troubles and 2nd year upgrades. But not sure I want to wait another year. Maybe I’ll love the velocity blue.
Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be nice to see some more effort in building the Broncos Ford said it would have this year instead all these "coming attractions" years from now.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Considering all of the delays and shit we have had to deal with, I personally think it is not too much to ask to be told what the 2022 colors will be. Considering the difference between a 2021 and a 2022 might only be a month or two, I would certainly be willing to wait to get the color I wanted. I personally would like to see Olive Drab & Yellow.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having so many choices up front and speculating on many more for the following year is interesting and gives you a lot to think about, rather than just buying what was in stock at the local dealerships, but I've never looked back once I've bought my vehicles and had color remorse.

Still planning on CO badlands build and with an evening reservation from 7/14 hopefully that will work out depending on the unknowns still involved

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish they would include 3 pop colors per model year. The only two this year were vb and co. Race red pretty close, but not much different from many other red cars out there. I drove a champagne color car years ago, I considered brown. Only bought it because it was a brand new 5speed under 10k. Any other color brought the price up 6k more. So ever since, it's been my personal discriminant view that you don't choose brown, they give you brown. Matte browns are macho af though so that's the only condition where I would change my tune about brown
Velocity Blue just like Race Red is and has been used on other vehicles so I don't consider it a pop color by my wonky, unofficial definition.

I think they should have 3 pop colors that are Bronco exclusive every year, but Ford hasn't been in the game for this type of vehicle for a long time. It's going to take solid sales to have a chance at Ford taking risks on colors again. I don't see it happening before MY23, though.

Sponsored

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Used2jeep