Sponsored

retro22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had a JEEP Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I too am all over a Boxwood green option....and drum up a little highlander style interior as well (with a few color choices) .... u get the idea
Ford Bronco Levine: new Bronco colors coming in 2022 AA8B3A1C-0C37-4A40-A622-91798D1D59E6
Ford Bronco Levine: new Bronco colors coming in 2022 AA8B3A1C-0C37-4A40-A622-91798D1D59E6
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do people keep mentioning price increases if my vehicle gets pushed to 22, if I order in January and my options get pushed the price will be locked in.
I wish that were true.

the options, price, and colors can all potentially change for ā€˜22

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean c'mon Levine throw us a bone!! No more riddles!

How's this 22 color!

FB_IMG_1609955000141.jpg
Love this...
I currently have a desert tan tacoma and itā€™s an awesome color. Even though my fellow firefighters call it my baby shit colored truck?

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
hopefully the rockstars get rid of the blues, reds, and iconic silver. And add green & tan
Canā€™t they add green and tan without getting rid of 6 other options just because you donā€™t like them? No reason to limit choices

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canā€™t they add green and tan without getting rid of 6 other options just because you donā€™t like them? No reason to limit choices
Other than silver, the other colors I mentioned donā€™t sell very well.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Perhaps, but saying Ford should get rid of 3 blues, 2 reds and silver is silly. There is no reason the full spectrum of Ford colors arenā€™t available on a preorder.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there a reason that every available Ranger color isnā€™t available? Same factory, shouldnā€™t be an issue...

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there a reason that every available Ranger color isnā€™t available? Same factory, shouldnā€™t be an issue...
Are there many different colours available? I can't find a solid list of 2021 Ranger colours but it looks like the only colours between the two that aren't on both are White Platinum, Sabre, (on the Ranger which I couldn't confirm were still on 2021s) and Area 51 (on the Bronco) so I don't think we're missing much from the Ranger anyway.

MardiGrasTexan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It would be nice to see some more effort in building the Broncos Ford said it would have this year instead all these "coming attractions" years from now.
In Ford's defense, those designing "coming attractions" such as color changes and additional accessories have already finished their action plans for the 2021 models. There may be some minor changes here and there but they're done for the most part. Those departments are designing for 2022 and beyond at this point....probably 2023 and beyond. Also, it's not like those designing department personnel are going to go out and jump on the production lines.

I'm in the air conditioning equipment manufacturing business. What we're working on today won't be seen for 3-5 years. And Covid is slowing all departments.

Sponsored

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thats because most folks don't order a vehicle, they buy directly from the dealer stock. If you take a look at an average dealer lot you'll see the choices are very limited - generally about 30% black, 30% white, 30% gray/silver. The other 10% will be mostly maroon or dark blue with a few other colors scattered in. I'm not sure if the blame lies with the manufacturer or dealer but the result is the same - a boring and bleak selection.