Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Take rate would be higher if manual was offered with 2.7.
I would have ordered my MT Big Bend with the 2.7L as well, we’re it available - so true that. Saying that, I am certainly satisfied with the numbers and the reviews posted on the 2.3L i4. :)
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find this communication from Mike Levine to be extraordinary. Not in a good way. Feels like he is dangling a shiny object to distract from events surrounding the rollout. If he is planning to release new Bronco functionality during the MY22 ordering process, it would be wise to ask yourself if it will be available in MY22 or MY23. What is the old saying, “Fool me once…..”.
Lots of pissed off customers currently in the 21MY unscheduled order bank (USOB). Teasing 22MY/23MY possibilities might be intended to motivate some customers who are wavering to request a 99 priority code to wait until next year rather than bolt to another competitor. That would relieve some of the pressure on this year’s USOB. 🤷‍♂️

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And I thought I was the only one that didn't like the orange interior accents in the BL. Or, for that matter, the blue interior accents in the BD. Some may like those choices, but I prefer something neutral that doesn't clash with the exterior color.
I had an extremely hard time with this as I initially wanted a race red Wildtrak. The blue or orange accents were killing me and ultimately ended up being the reason why I went with a Cyber Orange Badlands. Ended up spending a little more as well but I am content with it. I did reserve a second bronco, which would be a velocity blue black diamond 2 door if I had to order it today, but we will see next year.

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d gladly trade Mansquatch + a Bestop for the MIC and optional Badlands wheels …
I hope MY22 allows a bestop soft top 2dr build to bypass the hard top issues - I’ve ordered a 2dr and don’t even want or need a hard top

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I'm waiting for '22 anyway, the only change I would consider to my order at this point is to go for the ManBaseSquatch if that's a thing.
its a Basemansquatch😀. I’m waiting For a 2 door BMS. Can’t be beat for under $40k!

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny. Its like ordering food from a restaurant, you never get the food but they keep sending you pictures of new and improved food and recipes they are excited to show you.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. ManSquatch is what a bunch of us wanted from day one. Hopefully it has the 2.7 too.
It this happened getting bumped to MY22 is the best thing ever. ManSquatch, 2.7, White Mod top, heritage colors, and I have the perfect Bronco. I would kind of feel sorry for the leaky top FY21 guys.

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this is why I changed my order priority to E99....very nice

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to lose my mind if this available soon, and I got a 7MT on 33s.
Under a rock you have been. We've have known this from what September last year.
Dude...you can literally see the tire size in the pic.
Optional BL wheels with the 35 excuse me 34.6 inch Terrain tires from the SAS pack....maybe. There is not much difference in the BL and a BLSAS besides tire size.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hearing (through my dealer - so don't laugh) that MY '22 order guide will be publicly available Sept 13th. Anyone else hear this?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm hearing (through my dealer - so don't laugh) that MY '22 order guide will be publicly available Sept 13th. Anyone else hear this?
I would hope so, that is the first day the 22 orde banks open.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For the record, a number of folks have pointed out to me that I was WRONG to assume the Getrag can’t handle the 2.7L engine torque, even including the transmission specs to demonstrate it is “scalable” for higher torque values. These people are RIGHT, mea culpa!

…Reading the background articles on WHY Ford chose not to offer the manual transmission with both engines, the real reason appears to be market appeal. Ford recognized that even offering a manual was more for “enthusiasts”, the average Joe driver doesn’t want one (didn’t we see a 13% take rate on the MT?). Ford hasn’t ruled out offering the manual on the larger engine, but given all their other debacles right now, coupled with that low take rate, I think it isn’t likely to occur - at least not any time soon.

Ref: https://fordauthority.com/2020/09/h...v6-wont-be-paired-with-a-manual-transmission/
Take rate would be higher if manual was offered with 2.7.
Exactly. Just like how in the last 20 years many manufacturers restricted manuals to the lowest trims only, then started dropping them altogether because the take rate was so low. Yeah no kidding it was you dinguses!

mandrew

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Under a rock you have been. We've have known this from what September last year.

Optional BL wheels with the 35 excuse me 34.6 inch Terrain tires from the SAS pack....maybe. There is not much difference in the BL and a BLSAS besides tire size.
You are correct there is not a huge difference; however the coil-overs are a different Part Number and they do ride at different suspension heights (there is debate on the actual height difference). They also have different fenders, badges and the crash bars are removed on the SAS to make more room.
Ford Bronco Levine posts Manual Sasquatch image and close-up of Warthog/Raptor Bronco camouflage 1628186432783
Ford Bronco Levine posts Manual Sasquatch image and close-up of Warthog/Raptor Bronco camouflage 1628186440519

Ford Bronco Levine posts Manual Sasquatch image and close-up of Warthog/Raptor Bronco camouflage 1628186446442

Here is a video that covers some of the details if you care:
Sponsored