First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fuck it, I placed another reservation for the Mansquatch. I think I’ll change my 7/14/20 reservation order to a base manual then drive that until a Mansquatch arrives in 2024. If the Mansquatch is only Badlands then I’ll cancel the second reservation.

Ford Bronco Levine posts Manual Sasquatch image and close-up of Warthog/Raptor Bronco camouflage B94776C7-290A-4922-88F7-F77580918015
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haaahahahahahaaa... They literally cannot build a fraction of the reservations - that were placed thirteen months ago(!!!), but the faithful are supposed to be "stoked" about this!?

Haahahahahahaa!!!
Hopefully, a new year will bring new things and most of the issues will be in the rearview mirror by then. I would also expect something will be dropped to make room for this. There at least won't be a First Edition.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Perhaps. Hell if I know what gets Mike off. Use your imagination. Marketing tends to over promise what can actually be delivered. Levine has a history of over promising. You disagree?
My take is Levine says what Ford tells him to say. He doesn't just decide on his own to throw out random Tweets.

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Mike Levine’s twitter. A manual sasquatch. Is this a MY22 sneak peak ?? Or am I just going crazy…

Ford Bronco Levine posts Manual Sasquatch image and close-up of Warthog/Raptor Bronco camouflage B94776C7-290A-4922-88F7-F77580918015

Good Grief Ford - get your S#$% together and get the quality of the orders you already have perfected, and deliver on the commitments you have had in hand before going onto the next marketing nightmare. Super poor form to say the least.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good Grief Ford - get your S#$% together and get the quality of the orders you already have perfected, and deliver on the commitments you have had in hand before going onto the next marketing nightmare. Super poor form to say the least.
So Ford shouldn't plan for future years? Ford has around 186k employees. They don't all work in QC.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It won’t. The Getrag MT-88 transmission can’t take the 2.7L engines torque. You’d grenade the gears right out of it.
Explain how Ford can mate the 5.0 coyote with the Getrag transmission, but not the 2.7 when the coyote is rated at higher torque than the 2.7 (420 vs 400).

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's my concern as well. I'm all in on the BaseManSquatch, would suck if it's only available with Badlands trim.
I think it would be stupid on Fords part to restrict the 7 speed to only certain trims. It should be available across the board.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Mike Levine’s twitter. A manual sasquatch. Is this a MY22 sneak peak ?? Or am I just going crazy…

screenshot_20210804-173635_chrome-jpg.jpg
does this mean Mansquatch only available on warthog? 🤔

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

leaves room for plausible deniability

Bronco Snow Dog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2009 GT500, 2018 POS Forester
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone else notice what appears to be a rattlesnake, dead center on the camo vehicle picture? Ford recently trademarked the name "Rattler". Might they be keeping the Raptor name for Ford Pickups, and using a different name for Broncos? There was talk of Ford trying to make Bronco a brand, much like Jeep. It would therefore make sense to use a different name. It could still be Warthog, but I like Rattler more. If they do use the latter, they better keep those tops quiet.

Sponsored

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a theoretical possibility that they *could* mate the Getrag MT to the 2.7? New bell housing realistic?
There is a HD version of the 7sp. Maybe they've wised up and will offer it.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lightning bolt must mean hybrid or EV. Sorry if i missed someone else comment on this.
I would say that it may mean hybrid or EV. The lightning bolt may just be another Florida clue with the insinuation of an Everglades Edition. Florida has historically been the lightning capital of the US. Only recently has Oklahoma surpassed Florida in a study, but that may only be a single year statistical outlier.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ManSquatch will go directly to the “ constraint” list with the rest of the options. Spare me the “ coming soon” BS. Try cleaning up the “ ain’t here yet” issues before any more “ unicorn” scenarios. Actually, spare me any pics of Levine’s smiling face until all orders and reservations are built.

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why the V6 motor can't be fitted to the manual transmission. Did we ever figure out why?
Assumed explanation: Because the manual is already used wit the 2.3 in the Mustang, there exists a bell-house which connects the MT to the engine. There is not currently a bell-housing designed to mate the MT to the 2.7.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ha. The only thought I had seeing this was “post a picture of a MiC top that isn’t f*cked up, or better yet a video of the factory cranking them out at volume without issue.”
Sponsored