Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is news to me! I guess it takes these decisions out of my hands and I just get to live with the constant seesaw of feelings over which I'd prefer. Ebbs and flows like you said.
I only found out this week when I went to push my priority. Granger filled me in and the drastic change was what we came up with. We were gonna Max out my BD build, but didnā€™t want to chance my order getting picked up and out of my budget, so I changed to base early and maxed it out, found a happy medium in the event it does get picked up, I can live with the changes and the small price increase.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I finally seen the light on it this week. Looking like my order wonā€™t be picked up this year (2dr BD 2.3/7spd), and that manual is my number one I want. I changed my order to a basesquatch with all the unobtainium I could put into it. Worst case it picks up this year and I get 2.7 basesquatch for like 1400 over my original BD build. Best case it pushes to 22 and I can change my order back to a 2.3/7 and save $2k from my BD build and still get all the goodies I really want. Itā€™s a win win in my book.
Mike, good plan. I visited Granger this weekend to test drive the girls. The 2.3 with MT was fine for my needs but the 2.7 really pulled good. In all fairness, the 2.3 only has 300 miles on it so I didnā€™t try to push it hard. At my age, you kind of know how itā€™s going to feel pushing it hard anyways. The 2.7 has 1200 miles on it and really goes when in sport mode. Iā€™d be happy either way.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope MY22 allows a bestop soft top 2dr build to bypass the hard top issues - Iā€™ve ordered a 2dr and donā€™t even want or need a hard top
im looking for the 2 door badmansquatch but I really want the mod top.. so at this point, hope they can work some Mod top for 22 - with late availability, or go soft top to start with a mod top delivery later in the year or something

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not that i want those who orderend a mansquatch to wait,.. but i changed my order of a manual sasquatch 2 door to a auto because all indications said i'd have to wait well into 2022. i'd be a bit šŸ˜’ it they came much earlier...

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

not that i want those who orderend a mansquatch to wait,.. but i changed my order of a manual sasquatch 2 door to a auto because all indications said i'd have to wait well into 2022. i'd be a bit šŸ˜’ it they came much earlier...
It's literally not possible for:
a) you to have ordered a mansquatch at this time
b) that mythical mansquatch to come in before 2022

This post is either all of the bullshit or you seriously misunderstood what you've done to date.

Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i deposited the first day when the website opened. when i changed to an actual order i spec'd a mansquatch. then when all the news came from ford that specific options were being pushed into 2022 (including a manual with sasquatch (..and my black top...šŸ˜¢)) i changed my order to an auto with the 2.7.

not sure if i misunderstood the original post, but it sounded like there was hope that the mansquatch was possible for this year.. .šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i deposited the first day when the website opened. when i changed to an actual order i spec'd a mansquatch. then when all the news came from ford that specific options were being pushed into 2022 (including a manual with sasquatch (..and my black top...šŸ˜¢)) i changed my order to an auto with the 2.7.

not sure if i misunderstood the original post, but it sounded like there was hope that the mansquatch was possible for this year.. .šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Reservations opened July 2020. Orders opened Jan 2021. In Jan 2021, you couldnā€™t spec a mansquatch for order. July 2020-now, you couldnā€™t spec a mansquatch in build and price

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i received my order guide from the dealer on feb 24th after meeting with her to create my order. in the guide you could combo a badlands, sasquatch, 2.3L, manual šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø (i still have the guide). ... but doesn't really matter.. and it's all moot anyway because when i heard about the delays just before receiving the guide, i changed to an auto, 2.7L, sasquatch.

i guess when i said 'spec'd', i meant verbally with the dealer... šŸ¤” it's been so long and things have changed so much, i can't remember.

Reservations opened July 2020. Orders opened Jan 2021. In Jan 2021, you couldnā€™t spec a mansquatch for order. July 2020-now, you couldnā€™t spec a mansquatch in build and price

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i received my order guide from the dealer on feb 24th after meeting with her to create my order. in the guide you could combo a badlands, sasquatch, 2.3L, manual šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø (i still have the guide). ... but doesn't really matter.. and it's all moot anyway because when i heard about the delays just before receiving the guide, i changed to an auto, 2.7L, sasquatch.

i guess when i said 'spec'd', i meant verbally with the dealer... šŸ¤” it's been so long and things have changed so much, i can't remember.
Can you post that dealer guide please? There are serious questions to be answered here.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nothing 'serious' to solve here. i think it's just semantics. but regardless, here's are the pages for the badlands. you're right,.. the sas is not available with the manual.
i doubt anyone else on the forum wants to hear this banter go any further.. so i'm bowing out. if i'm still confused,.. it's all good. (y)
Can you post that dealer guide please? There are serious questions to be answered here.
Ford Bronco Levine posts Manual Sasquatch image and close-up of Warthog/Raptor Bronco camouflage Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 12.32.58 AM

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

nothing 'serious' to solve here. i think it's just semantics. but regardless, here's are the pages for the badlands.
i doubt anyone else on the forum wants to hear this banter go any further.. so i'm bowing out. if i'm still confused,.. it's all good. (y)
Ford Bronco Levine posts Manual Sasquatch image and close-up of Warthog/Raptor Bronco camouflage Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 12.32.58 AM
I think your dealer took.you for a ride which is on them not on you. You shouldn't have to know more about this vehicle than they do. That's the part that I find serious about this and that I doubt Ford is doing anything about. I hope you get the badmansquatch you wanted early next year.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

nothing 'serious' to solve here. i think it's just semantics. but regardless, here's are the pages for the badlands. you're right,.. the sas is not available with the manual.
On that third page under Sasquatch package it says "NOTE: requires 10-speed automatic" unless my magnifying glass is deceiving me.
Sponsored