Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man I’m just so f***ing tired of this guy.

Once we all get our Broncos and start to share our stories, recalls, experiences, failures, recommendations, etc., can we just block this guys bullshit from here.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty sure my 7/31 res will be a MY22 anyway so I will place my order tomorrow and let fate handle the rest. ?

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is a sign that everybody needs to cancel their 2021 reservation right now. I’ll go last. ;)
Actually the opposite... hes trying to divert demand. He is the ultimate insider.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am sorry if this was answered some place already but can our existing reservation still be used to get a MY22 (or do we drop back to the very end of the line?) In other words, I'd like to be able to switch to a MY 22 but still hold my place in line; I don't expect to move ahead of anyone else (who also decides to wait to MY 22) who has a better reservation number than mine; but I'd hate to drop all the way down to the end of the line.
If you wait until after 3/19 to convert you'll be in the 2022 queue based on your time stamp, so exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

Sponsored

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am sorry if this was answered some place already but can our existing reservation still be used to get a MY22 (or do we drop back to the very end of the line?) In other words, I'd like to be able to switch to a MY 22 but still hold my place in line; I don't expect to move ahead of anyone else (who also decides to wait to MY 22) who has a better reservation number than mine; but I'd hate to drop all the way down to the end of the line.
I saw the below and other info from Ford you could request a 2022 with you dealer. Then confirmed with Granger and they have me slated for a 22MY and will get back to me in the summer to customize. Your timestamp does remain.

What happens to customers who have to wait until 22MY?

Due to the high number of Bronco two- and four-door reservations, deliveries are expected to extend into the 2022 Model Year. These customers can expect new roof options, exterior paint colors, vehicle options, and special editions to be made available. The customers reservation timestamp will remain with their order for scheduling priority in 22MY.

First Name
Desmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fustion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw the below and other info from Ford you could request a 2022 with you dealer. Then confirmed with Granger and they have me slated for a 22MY and will get back to me in the summer to customize. Your timestamp does remain.

What happens to customers who have to wait until 22MY?

Due to the high number of Bronco two- and four-door reservations, deliveries are expected to extend into the 2022 Model Year. These customers can expect new roof options, exterior paint colors, vehicle options, and special editions to be made available. The customers reservation timestamp will remain with their order for scheduling priority in 22MY.
Perfect. Thank you very much.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah.. but like you're probably not a janitor is my point.
If you pay for it in $1 bills, you'll be able to afford it. Just make sure the bank doesn't mind glitter and crack sweat

Sponsored

NC BUCKEYE

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Bullitt, 2008 Mustang GT bert, and 2018 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone with reservations spoke to a dealer about waiting for MY22?
Dealer called my wife to come and build the 21 we had reserved since day 1 on July. Wife asked her if we could move it to 2022 since she wants a Heritage Edition and she said it was no problem. Will bring us in to build in July and expected delivery in December. We are #1 for 2022 at our dealer.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer called my wife to come and build the 21 we had reserved since day 1 on July. Wife asked her if we could move it to 2022 since she wants a Heritage Edition and she said it was no problem. Will bring us in to build in July and expected delivery in December. We are #1 for 2022 at our dealer.
That's a leap of faith that you will like the rumored heritage edition but good luck, we all have an idea in our head of something with a retro vibe, be it seat or exterior colors or chrome or decals or whatever it tuns out to be

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mullets( and camaros) were plenty when nite’s were new.
IT's not just any Camaro...it's an IROC, baby, yeah!
In all seriousness I dated a girl in high school who had a new 91 IROC convertible, red with black interior and top, stick shift. I was smitten from the get-go.
They were cool in the day.
Buddy had a wicked fast 86 GT (compared to what else was out in the early 90's).
Ahh the days of mid-late 80's sports cars that comparatively were turds looking back at it.
I had a 73 Javelin 304 4 sp car, Carolina blue with white nose stripe, best freind had a 73 RS split bumper Camaro.
Man I miss those days.

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Levine says 2022 Bronco (22MY) will get multiple new colors and special editions 1611236424159

You know this is going in the back window. :ROFLMAO:
Or one of these fine throwback beauties.
And a Big Johnson T shirt for a seat cover, maybe some Panama Jack sunglasses.
Hell, sign me up! :LOL: Those were good times!

Local-Motion-Hawaii-1024x379.jpg

oakley-sticker.jpg

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or one of these fine throwback beauties.
And a Big Johnson T shirt for a seat cover, maybe some Panama Jack sunglasses.
Hell, sign me up! :LOL: Those were good times!

Ford Bronco Levine says 2022 Bronco (22MY) will get multiple new colors and special editions oakley-sticker

Ford Bronco Levine says 2022 Bronco (22MY) will get multiple new colors and special editions oakley-sticker
Man, I haven't thought about those Big Johnson shirts in ages. I love me some Oakley shades.
Sponsored