Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is one of those situations I would rather have them under promise us and over deliver!.... so far it's been quite the opposite. Atleast the FEs got the recent win, hopefully thats a sign but we'll have to see...?‍♂
Sponsored

Drttrac

Raptor
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Range Rover Sport SC Autobiography
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Throwing my .02 experience from yesterday to 'order' in here...I'm a Day 1, July 14, 1011 reservation number and I passed on the 2021 based on my dealer sales rep doing the same, he's an enthusiast too. But different from what's just been written, he told me the order window for the 2022 opens in September, not July, and the build will not begin until all 2021's are finished being built in late November. Retooling happens at the plant, it shuts down for Christmas and builds begin again in January. This is all in line with my experience living in Dearborn for years and friends working on the line at Ford. Now my order converts to a build and VIN, delivered 2-3 months after that. I'm a year out and I'm first in line for a 2022.

Though we seem to be getting conflicting information, my perspective lines up with what he told me yesterday.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I REALLY want yellow with a white top, but don't want to roll the dice and wait. If that's an option for MY 22, will burn that bridge when I get to it. Hopefully I'll be driving a Velocity Blue Base for a few months before the MY 22 colors are announced.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I REALLY want yellow with a white top, but don't want to roll the dice and wait. If that's an option for MY 22, will burn that bridge when I get to it. Hopefully I'll be driving a Velocity Blue Base for a few months before the MY 22 colors are announced.
levine said on twitter cyber orange might not exist for 22

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/27 res
Dealer has #95 reservations
Allocated #42
I'm #95 MY22 it is!
Haha......I'm 7.27 also but my dealer has over 1000 reservations and only allocated just under 150. I'm at least over #180 so I'm 2022 for sure

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

IT's not just any Camaro...it's an IROC, baby, yeah!
In all seriousness I dated a girl in high school who had a new 91 IROC convertible, red with black interior and top, stick shift. I was smitten from the get-go.
They were cool in the day.
Buddy had a wicked fast 86 GT (compared to what else was out in the early 90's).
Ahh the days of mid-late 80's sports cars that comparatively were turds looking back at it.
I had a 73 Javelin 304 4 sp car, Carolina blue with white nose stripe, best freind had a 73 RS split bumper Camaro.
Man I miss those days.
Speaking of I have this in one of my garages

Ford Bronco Levine says 2022 Bronco (22MY) will get multiple new colors and special editions IMG_20200222_105313

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haha......I'm 7.27 also but my dealer has over 1000 reservations and only allocated just under 150. I'm at least over #180 so I'm 2022 for sure
? to 7/27 & MY22 with green and other color options, new wheel & interior choices!

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

GoBlueTB12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regarding 22MY, I asked if I have to convert from reservation by 3/19 and if I didn't what would happen.

This is the dealer's response, "My GM said that the only was you keep your order in line is to have your build submitted by the March deadline. We can change it to the options that you want when the build guide is released for the 22MY. If we do not get it submitted by the deadline you would go to the back of the pack for 2022 MY."

Thoughts?

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm holding out for Checkered paint. (y)

mestuntman

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
OICU812
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just can't wait for the new Mauve color. Who cares what the hell next year colors are going to be i want my new BRONCO NOW!
Sponsored