Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mike Levine:

Did I forget to mention that it doesn't cost me anything to start with. Mine are all free. So, imma gettin' a '21 Bronco, then the '22, and drive the Tremor in between. (y) :love: :p
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great, another thing for the impatient MY21 owners to complain about.

Can we get the nite package for '22?
1992-ford-bronco-nite-side.jpg

nite-bronco-decal-close.jpg
This almost makes me want to get black. I'd do the same. I love polished wheels.

Also...can we all take note of the top? Black plastic will never look like black paint. I bet no one complains about the roof on this beauty.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its crap like this that makes me happy I canceled my reservation and am waiting for the dust to settle.

Yeah you can order now but don't expect to get what you want unless you order what we tell you to order. :-|
WTH is that?

This roll out is insanity.

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yesterday when Granger asked for my build, I told them Albert said I can do a 2022 no issues. So I'm hoping for a white top and a vintage looking green to be available. Also the carpet on the back of the rear seats is changed to something better. Staying positive for choices I will completely love in the 2022 model

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I swear, Ford is tight lipped and people complain..... Ford gives more info, people STILL complain....
This is Ford telling people who end up getting bumped to 22 or considering cancelling to hold on.... Of course theres going to be more options/editions. Don't be sour about it, at this point you can either get your limited configurable 21 Bronco or a more customizable 22 if you wait a bit. You can't have both....

Sponsored

Lou

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My rant:
So have been patiently waiting to place my order for a new bronco, my dealership has not once contacted me since i placed my reservations (Ford of Columbia) tn.

Now that it has open for us to start the process of ordering, I stop by the dealership today and was informed that the only 2 salesman that can do it are both off. Wtf why would you schedule both off when it just open on the 19th to place orders.

Time to find a new dealership, so if anyone in middle Tennessee area has a good dealership to work with please contact me.

Ty ....end of rant now back to your normal viewing pleasure!

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He clearly knows what’s coming for 2022 Bronco and apparently it’s worth it to him.

After much consideration, I’m going to wait until 22MY. There are new colors and special editions coming that have me intrigued.

8C2F7FD3-2AE3-449B-9D73-D3B9494CD2F9.jpeg
Ha ha...sure thing whatever you say Levine

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My rant:
So have been patiently waiting to place my order for a new bronco, my dealership has not once contacted me since i placed my reservations (Ford of Columbia) tn.

Now that it has open for us to start the process of ordering, I stop by the dealership today and was informed that the only 2 salesman that can do it are both off. Wtf why would you schedule both off when it just open on the 19th to place orders.

Time to find a new dealership, so if anyone in middle Tennessee area has a good dealership to work with please contact me.

Ty ....end of rant now back to your normal viewing pleasure!
go to Two Rivers Ford, MT Juliet, they have a great deal. I dont have a reservation there yet so I have no skin in the game.

Campinguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Porsche GT4, Volvo Cross Country
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What do you do for money and how can I be a part of it?
About 40 years ago I asked G-D to double my salary and after 40 years He basically doubled my income year after year! Praise His holy name! So all my blessings come from Him.

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

About 40 years ago I asked G-D to double my salary and after 40 years He basically doubled my income year after year! Praise His holy name! So all my blessings come from Him.
Yeah.. but like you're probably not a janitor is my point.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not what you want to hear when your dealer says you’re right on the bubble. Wish it was cut and dry.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea looks like i’m gunna switch my decision from a Black Diamond to a SAS-base. And then lease it.
Sponsored