Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how a lot of posters are giving Mike credit with having some deep state meanings on his tweets.

Sure tinfoil brigade! It is Fords top secret plot to get everybody to move their res to '22! All carefully orchestrated through these tweets....new heritage models...and a million other ways to encourage people to wait until '22.

OR...and I am just spitballin' here....Mike's tweet was just a random thought about his Bronco order...just like every single other one of his preceding brain dead tweets.
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I feel like showing us what MY22 has to offer would make customers pretty happy. So we wouldn't be guessing whether or not to wait, as well as not cursing ourselves for not waiting.

I dunno why everything has to be so cryptic. Just be honest and upfront with your customers? Your competitors are going to steal your ideas in time anyway, if that's your biggest concern. But customer appreciation towards transparency would win you more sales than product features any day.

Not like I do this for a living or anything. OH wait...

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Serious question, is it easy to change the dash color aftermarket? That'd be the 1 thing idk how to do and would want to do on the Wildtrak. Would love to make the tan parts on the dash black (not with a regular dash cover).
71fxtmihlRL._AC_UY395_.jpg

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like showing us what MY22 has to offer would make customers pretty happy. So we wouldn't be guessing whether or not to wait, as well as not cursing ourselves for not waiting.

I dunno why everything has to be so cryptic. Just be honest and upfront with your customers? Your competitors are going to steal your ideas in time anyway, if that's your biggest concern. But customer appreciation towards transparency would win you more sales than product features any day.

Agreed.

I know many are waiting for 2022 because of the promise of better options. But it's quite possible that the options aren't any better, or even worse, than 2021. I want a known quantity. A 2021. If it's looking like 2022, and I have no idea what the options are I'm dropping my order.

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not seeing this post on his twitter
Its under his tweet about order banks being open. Click on that and you'll see his comment under that. The more people tweet him about just tell us what colors, the better.

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tweet him. I asked the same thing. Just tell us!

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford will not show or announce many details of my22 as they don't want everybody to cancel my21 and wait for much better things in my22. That why they only tease us....

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tweet him. I asked the same thing. Just tell us!
I don't use the Twitters. So I'll continue to complain in this echo chamber. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Put my order in man I was at 45075 on my 2 door black diamond than after the sales tax I was at 48650 almost fainted lol

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If ford really did want a lot of people to change to 22 they would lay out all the changes now so people could make an informed decision.
"All the stuff we promised you for 2021 but couldn't deliver, plus a couple of new colors and one trim package that adds a few corny decals + exclusive paint color and another trim package you won't be able to afford anyway."

Anyone who is expecting any major changes for '22 is crazy. The 2021 model is essentially a 21.5 (or in Mustang parlance, a 2021 1/2). If there's something about the 2021 you don't like, rest assured it will still be there on the 2022.

But it's quite stunning to hear an actual Ford employee slyly imply that we should probably just wait until the 2022 model. To me this points to some anticipation of serious issues on the production line for 2021.

Ford: "GUYZ, LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S THE 2022 BRONCO!!!" ***runs away***

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I could get a Bronco that is IDENTICAL to the Cactus Gray 4 door with white top, nintendo interior and silver grille in the reveal I would not be pissed about getting screwed out of my 21MY even though I reserved just hours after servers went live.
Sponsored