Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Totally missed my point. Job one is delayed, dates keep getting pushed back, limited supply of hardtops and other accessories, can't even get build & price corrected, But Yeah!!! Let's tease everyone on new colors and new editions and children let's not forget "good things come to those that wait" last time I heard that line was from my kindergarten teacher.
200 (2).gif
Exactly!!
Sponsored

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've said this from the beginning. More colors is a must for the Bronco. The current options are not enough. They need a bunch of high impact colors and natural colors with unique names.
Completely agree!

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sure you've heard the adage, "Don't worry over the things you can't control."

You can't control what Ford is going to offer for any model year of the Bronco from 2021 to whenever. You can only control what variations of the Bronco are offered that meet your expectations and desires. Desiring for things that do not exist, will give you "complications".

It's not condescending to suggest one deal in reality; really, it's not. I hope you work out whatever complications you have.
I'm sure you've heard the adage, "Don't worry over the things you can't control."

You can't control what Ford is going to offer for any model year of the Bronco from 2021 to whenever. You can only control what variations of the Bronco are offered that meet your expectations and desires. Desiring for things that do not exist, will give you "complications".

It's not condescending to suggest one deal in reality; really, it's not. I hope you work out whatever complications you have.
I was just trying to answer the question you posted: "Why is this so hard for everyone?" But I guess it was just rhetorical.?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It wasn’t? Then what did this say? Or did it get refuted?
With what we've seen, that Q&A falls short to me of confirmation of a MY 22 white top, it sounds like loose language to appease those clamoring for one (despite being something that probably should have been part of the initial R&D for the MY21)......"currently planned"......well, plans change......"introduced during".........vague as well.

Hard to promise something like that down the road when they have such roof debacle for MY21

Many of the Bronco Q&As have evolved since they were first released it seems.

But hopefully it works out for those interested

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the "be careful what you ask for" department.... I think we figured out the new color offering:

Ford Bronco Levine Says New Bronco Colors and Special Editions Coming! 1608564269925

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, these are JV errors. I can't imagine it's hard to offer a simple pallet of like 4 basic colors (Yellow, Blue, Red, Green), rental car "colors" - white, black, grey, then say one heritage color from '66-'70 every year for the next 4 years

I don't work for Ford so I have no idea how hard that is, but most enthusiasts are looking to buy something special. Don't hamstring them from the outset by offering colors that polarize people, and fail to offer colors that provide good bones, upon which people can build the Bronco of their dreams.

Instead we get 2 greys, Algae (A51), two reds, two blues and school bus (plus the obligatory rental white, black and silver)

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, these are JV errors. I can't imagine it's hard to offer a simple pallet of like 4 basic colors (Yellow, Blue, Red, Green), rental car "colors" - white, black, grey, then say one heritage color from '66-'70 every year for the next 4 years

I don't work for Ford so I have no idea how hard that is, but most enthusiasts are looking to buy something special. Don't hamstring them from the outset by offering colors that polarize people, and fail to offer colors that provide good bones, upon which people can build the Bronco of their dreams.

Instead we get 2 greys, Algae (A51), two reds, two blues and school bus (plus the obligatory rental white, black and silver)
It’s so they can have better colour choices later

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anybody sent a strongly worded email to the Ford brass that we desperately need colors between the massive gaps they have in the current color pallet?

• Absolutely need an eggshell white that slots between Oxford White and Cactus Gray
    • Ford's Platinum white would work with it's pearl finish
  • Ford will get crushed in sales if they don't figure out how to get another silver/gray in between Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray. There is a TON of gray area there to fit perhaps 2 or even 3 different shades of gray.
    • If you're going to crib Mercedes, BMW and Volkswagen in color pallet, just copy the whole damn thing.
  • Black and Antimatter Blue are just too different. Like Archer having Woodhouse organizing his turtlenecks by shade of black, there is more space to fit in the red lava color or perhaps two different shades of that lava with different amounts of flake.
I just can't abide by only having 6 options in grayscale. Okay, somebody draft that email, i'm off to a VR art gallery opening for a new line of charcoal drawings.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anybody sent a strongly worded email to the Ford brass that we desperately need colors between the massive gaps they have in the current color pallet?

• Absolutely need an eggshell white that slots between Oxford White and Cactus Gray
    • Ford's Platinum white would work with it's pearl finish
  • Ford will get crushed in sales if they don't figure out how to get another silver/gray in between Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray. There is a TON of gray area there to fit perhaps 2 or even 3 different shades of gray.
    • If you're going to crib Mercedes, BMW and Volkswagen in color pallet, just copy the whole damn thing.
  • Black and Antimatter Blue are just too different. Like Archer having Woodhouse organizing his turtlenecks by shade of black, there is more space to fit in the red lava color or perhaps two different shades of that lava with different amounts of flake.
I just can't abide by only having 6 options in grayscale. Okay, somebody draft that email, i'm off to a VR art gallery opening for a new line of charcoal drawings.
I can hear the sound of your sarcasm dripping on the floor ;)
Sponsored