beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NEW UPDATE A DAY LATER

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) rjyhew456j56e

So in addition to the other things we need. We need to explain to the multi billion dollar company why white tops on a bronco that had white tops (for decades) are important.

This is insane. It seems they actually are going to produce the heinous "grey top" to stand out from jeep but not produce the white top that is basically a bronco brand item.

Looks like i might actually have to get the painted black top and take it to a paint shop. What a joke. read the room ford! people probably think they are getting white interiors too!

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) C6BEB777-5D33-4674-93D6-E8DE3CA17E1D
Sponsored

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Photo shows what looks to be a white top.
2. Someone asks Mike on Twitter if that’s going to be an option.
3. Mike says it’s a pre-production test, and what you see in the picture is not a finalized option.
4. EVERYONE ON B6G FREAK-A-ZOID BONKERS

I agree that Mike’s communication could be better, but reading between the lines it actually sounds to me like they are planning on offering the white top, they’re just still working out the kinks, and he doesn’t want people to assume this is exactly what it will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude. Take a chill pill.

Everyone. You take chill pills too.

3. Mike says it’s a pre-production test, and what you see in the picture is not a finalized option.
4. EVERYONE ON B6G FREAK-A-ZOID
download (15).jpg

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4. EVERYONE ON B6G FREAK-A-ZOID BONKERS

I agree that Mike’s communication could be better, but reading between the lines it actually sounds to me like they are planning on offering the white top, they’re just still working out the kinks, and he doesn’t want people to assume this is exactly what it will be.
he said it was early pre production and that its not an option. Build and price launches in a few days

Just explain to me why ford would produce a brand new off the line red bronco with a white top and NOT offer it.

why does that make sense? We never saw that red bronco before. Its new. What are they "testing" a few days out from build and price?

Last edited by a moderator:

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m just glad we can stop seeing the “I hope there is a white top option” in every thread. Bad news is they are going to be replaced with “No white top! WTF Ford?!?!??”

edit: I do think it’s a pretty big miss on Ford’s part. You look at early Broncos and they have white tops. Seems to reason that people would want a white top for their modern retro Bronco.

Galaxy Brain: Ford should release a Heritage Package option and include white top and some vinyl decals and charge a couple grand for it like the outgoing GT350.

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Offering a white top for the Bronco that takes its inspiration from the original that did offer it is only logical and common sense.

A white top is not something that requires great engineering or retooling.
It’s simply a color option that can be made available quite easily.

Not a smart move on their part.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have another thread about this. But like the idea that Ford may see this. Although, that other thread had some thinking that it was an unpainted off-white mod top. Levine is saying that it's pre-production yada-yada, because they simply wont offer an unpainted mod top. And his hands are tied by clarifying and confirming white-tops before B&P. Fingers crossed that is true, but we'll find out more in less than 2 weeks.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think spamming his twitter with white tops is the answer. Not everyone is going to be happy with EVERYTHING that Ford is doing for the Bronco. And that's alright.

And I assume that IF the white top was offered, folks would freak out that it was either too blue or too yellow of a white. Or, perhaps, they tried to do white and it just didn't work out.

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) tenor

MrDrewCrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't have twitter but I would also like to see an extension to change dealerships beyond October 31 since Ford is late with the B & P as promised. Can I get some more traction on this from the others who have not heard a single word from the dealership your reservation is through, even after emailing them specifically?
Sponsored