jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sure we will find out soon when it (B&P) releases.
Potentially. Although if the white top is a DIO, and the B&P doesnt initially include the accessory list, it will be a two-step process. But i hope that is not the case. It would be pretty odd to have a white top as a DIO, and release the B&P without DIOs, meaning you couldnt even see the white top in the 3D configurator.....but who knows given how Ford is handling this.
Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You know, I was impressed on day 1, but now? Not so much, not only is not having a white top such a bad move, it's compounded by weeks of photos of vehicles with white tops. This is just dumb. What would keep them from making white tops? Do they wear badly? I don't get it.

Would getting the top "wrapped" white work? This is a huge bummer. I think the truck looks ok, but definitely not nearly as good (IMO) without that white top. Also, I might wait until they do offer a white top if in fact its really not happening. Early adaptors usually do take it in the shorts. Bad move FORD, BAD.

X-

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Potentially. Although if the white top is a DIO, and the B&P doesnt initially include the accessory list, it will be a two-step process. But i hope that is not the case. It would be pretty odd to have a white top as a DIO, and release the B&P without DIOs, meaning you couldnt even see the white top in the 3D configurator.....but who knows given how Ford is handling this.
It’s just another unknown. I don’t even know which interior package I’m gonna get... I am waiting for build and price. Maybe B&P is delayed because they are adding things and tweaking things to appease more people. I see many people threatening to buy a hummer or a Jeep. If that’s what you want what are you doing here? Exactly. This is the problem:
Ford hasn’t said anything that they didn’t want to say except that B&P was coming in Sept and changed it to October. They (Ford) didn’t say August, someone on this forum said August from what I saw. I don’t take it seriously unless I get an email from ford or it’s an official statement. I can’t take stuff on here to the bank, this is just discussion, or used to be...

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The longer this goes, the more I plan to opt out. No white top option is a problem. So, if I do, the FE line is going to get shorted by one and the Wild Trak line will get shorter by two.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they were doing "the best they can" they wouldn't tote around products that we can't buy. It's not hard to drive around pre production Broncos that don't have white tops.
Fair point! It's called teasing....and most of us hate it.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fair point! It's called teasing....and most of us hate it.
If they don't make a white top option, its probably because they will release it as some sort of limited edition or special later, and then later after that it might become a common option. I am very much thinking of bailing if there is no white top, for me the white top totally makes it.

X-

Manningwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@mrlevine we need a white top. You guys did great by making SAS available with manual... we need white top and all of the world’s troubles will disappear.

Sponsored

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Then WTF was the white top we saw in the mansquatch vid???????

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And is this thing paintable? Anyone actually see and touch one?

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't see the "white top" guy's hating on the "sasquatch manual" guys when they where complaining. Why aren't we all in for the "white top".
totally! We want white tops and we don't care if you don't understand..

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Then WTF was the white top we saw in the mansquatch vid???????
Its absofINGlootley redic that the white top is even a question at this point. Its obviously a hit, so the only reason that makes sense if they dont offer it, is to use it for demand later, which is total BS.

X-
Sponsored