Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So @mike_at_ford , at least make the Oxford White painted modular top available as an option on all body colors, especially for the two door.
Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geez, people...
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) giphy

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I didn't see the "white top" guy's hating on the "sasquatch manual" guys when they where complaining. Why aren't we all in for the "white top".
I’m not in either bunch tbh. But when the Mansquatch guys filed the petition I signed it. If the white top guys filed a petition I would sign it too. Probably should have done that like a month ago if it was going to be done, but I’d still sign it if they did it today. I just think burning the place down because you don’t know if it will be an option or not before anything is 100% confirmed is not doing anything. Honestly, look if you guys want the white top, do something about it. Make a petition or something creative to show them you want it. They already know this topic is on the forum and people say they want it. Maybe they are looking for more to take to the bean counters to justify their case. Who knows. Ask the mansquatch guys, it worked for them.

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Painting it white will cost maybe $900, especially since the top is removable. Sure they could do it in the factory but it messes up the flow of production lines probably.

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So @mike_at_ford , at least make the Oxford White painted modular top available as an option on all body colors, especially for the two door.
I'd prefer MIC but that is a decent alternative. Even if it is only available on a white Bronco it should be relatively easy to add some color to it.

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) r-w-1024

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) whiteblu

Sponsored

Scorprob

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Of course, I said it before move the dealer change option deadline after you meet with your dealer that way if you don’t like your actual dealer conditions you can switch to a better one. That way you can give them an opportunity to maintain your reservation. ;)

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boy, this thread went viral in a hurry!

I see this topic as very similar to the topic of wood grain down the side of the new Jeep Wagonner, where those "very cool' engineers who are so in tuned with all things culture and on trend in their infinite wisdom flippantly have stated on several occasions that the wood grain "isn't cool and lame". Problem here of course is that the damn wood grain IS COOL and always was cool; without it, WTF is a Wagonner?

Same here for Bronco, the white top may not mean quite as much, but it represents heritage and identity. Most important, people all over (including me) want a white top option. In fact, scrap that ugly ass grey which everyone hates FORD!

Funny how people can be spot on on some things, but totally miss the train with others. It's normal, but this is why you ask first and don't assume that that thing that made you different to begin with didn't ever matter; sometimes it does.

In fact, most of the time it does.

#whitetop4broncoorpissoff

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Painting it white will cost maybe $900, especially since the top is removable. Sure they could do it in the factory but it messes up the flow of production lines probably.
$900? Are you a body/paint guy? So that's pretty solid info? Because for $900, I'll do it. And can you paint either the gray or the black? So we can get whichever is cheaper?

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd prefer MIC but that is a decent alternative. Even if it is only available on a white Bronco it should be relatively easy to add some color to it.

r-w-1024.jpg

whiteblu.jpg
The ol’bronco II scheme. It does look a lot like one with those colors. Not my cup of tea, but that looks like it would be pretty simple to do with an all white Bronco and some vinyl.

edit: I know the scheme was on more than the Bronco II, because my 79 had a similar red and white scheme, but I feel these literally look like a Bronco II from the side.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is all just insulting and frustrating.

I think that’s why a lot of us are flying off the handle with this.
You’re making a throwback design Bronco but not offering a white top yet!? Plus you already showed us a beautiful one from the start.

This is not hard to do and it’s getting obvious that Ford is just manipulating us to keep interest or try to profit more or keep new options in the bag for following years.

It should not be surprising people are upset but we’ll see what happens.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So in addition to the other things we need. We need to explain to the multi billion dollar company why white tops on a bronco that had white tops (for decades) are important.

This is insane. It seems they actually are going to produce the heinous "grey top" to stand out from jeep but not produce the white top that is basically a bronco brand item.

Looks like i might actually have to get the painted black top and take it to a paint shop. What a joke. read the room ford! people probably think they are getting white interiors too!

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) whiteblu
You can't get a white top for a white Bronco? Dumb.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Boy, this thread went viral in a hurry!

I see this topic as very similar to the topic of wood grain down the side of the new Jeep Wagonner, where those "very cool' engineers who are so in tuned with all things culture and on trend in their infinite wisdom flippantly have stated on several occasions that the wood grain "isn't cool and lame". Problem here of course is that the damn wood grain IS COOL and always was cool; without it, WTF is a Wagonner?

Same here for Bronco, the white top may not mean quite as much, but it represents heritage and identity. Most important, people all over (including me) want a white top option. In fact, srap that ugly ass grey which everyone hates FORD!

Funny how people can be spot on on some things, but totally miss the train with others. It's normal, but this is why you ask first and don't assume that that thing that made you different to begin with didn't ever matter; sometimes it does.

In fact, most of the time it does.

#whitetop4broncoorpissoff
I can agree with that and the other statements about the white top being available on the FE. I do wish they would dump the grey top and just go with black and white. But I could see them coming out with a heritage model in 2022 ,or whatever model year, with a white top though. Although I would think the FE would be more of a heritage edition so.... lol