Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So far we have no V8, no V6 manual, no white top, grey top, navy pier, saddle leather, rear A/C vents, fold flat but not level seats, lacking good colors, too much technology, not enough technology, Chinese manual, Bronco costs money. What else am I missing?
The down payment statement. Lol
Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So far we have no V8, no V6 manual, no white top, grey top, navy pier, saddle leather, rear A/C vents, fold flat but not level seats, lacking good colors, too much technology, not enough technology, Chinese manual, Bronco costs money. What else am I missing?
Oh oh and the “by September” and “Stay Tuned” comments. If that counts. ?

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

no soft top for the 2 door

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$900? Are you a body/paint guy? So that's pretty solid info? Because for $900, I'll do it. And can you paint either the gray or the black? So we can get whichever is cheaper?
I am. Look in prior posts in this topic before it went totally nuclear.
it’s not my specialty but I’ve done dozens of Jeep tops, 2 door, 4door, freedom tops.
min every case the owner wanted to leave the inside the stock light tan/off white which is the absolute best option.
ive painted and lined them. No complaints, no problems, no anything negative. First one is going on 6 years old now, no issues.
it can be done. Haters are gonna hate.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People are pretty passionate about this white top. Lots of people claiming no white top, no buy. Interesting to see how many people actually skip out on the Bronco because of a roof color.

Bunch of folks said they were moving out of the country last election....sadly, that didn't happen either...

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bunch of folks said they were moving out of the country last election....sadly, that didn't happen either...
Lol we need a “hell yeah, brother!” Emoji. It could look just like Kid Rock or anyone from Molly Hatchet.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh oh and the “by September” and “Stay Tuned” comments. If that counts. ?
I’m already getting ready for the trim level specific accent coloring on the interior. Just wait for the indignation if accent colors not being tied to your exterior paint color!!! I can feel it coming in my bones!!!

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m already getting ready for the trim level specific accent coloring on the interior. Just wait for the indignation if accent colors not being tied to your exterior paint color!!! I can feel it coming in my bones!!!
Ugh. I swear if I can’t get my badlands with leather without the orange stitching I’m out.

You know I don’t own anything orange, period. Bama fan 101

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So in addition to the other things we need. We need to explain to the multi billion dollar company why white tops on a bronco that had white tops (for decades) are important.

This is insane. It seems they actually are going to produce the heinous "grey top" to stand out from jeep but not produce the white top that is basically a bronco brand item.

Looks like i might actually have to get the painted black top and take it to a paint shop. What a joke. read the room ford! people probably think they are getting white interiors too!

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 1602024533083
Yes please read the room. White tops are ugly and deserve to be left back in the century they were created in. If a white top option on a vehicle is that important to you, you should read the room. The world is going to shit and you’re whining in a forum about a ridiculously colored top. Congrats.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ugh. I swear if I can’t get my badlands with leather without the orange stitching I’m out.

You know I don’t own anything orange, period. Bama fan 101
Didn’t think of it until now, but I’ve been leaning towards an Area 51 Badlands. Orange stitching and Blue exterior. Not quite the right shades but Chomp Chomp!!! Might just work!

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I can just see it in my mind's eye; my Velocity Blue Bronco with a fugly grey top and orange interior accents. Arrggghhh ????

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don't understand why people would waste their energy bitching and moaning when they could be coming up with a solution for themselves.
I really don’t get why Ford just can’t make them. That's the issue here. Of course we can make our own.

Yes please read the room. White tops are ugly and deserve to be left back in the century they were created in. If a white top option on a vehicle is that important to you, you should read the room. The world is going to shit and you’re whining in a forum about a ridiculously colored top. Congrats.
Apparently you can’t even read the room you’re in. A lot of people in here want a white top option.
What are we supposed to talk about in here, COVID?