Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unbelievable amount of whining over such a small issue. Btw; the white tops always looked hideous, and they still do. Go buy something else.
Taste is personal and what you like I don't have to like. Doesn't mean I think you should buy something else. That's what's great about Broncos- they're easily customizable.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good grief the threads are dumpster fires lately. How do we keep arguing about unknowns? It's pretty embarrassing to read some of this stuff.

I already posted this same sentiment in another thread: let's just wait to see what Ford shows us in the upcoming weeks and months. Let's wait for B&P. The Bronco is like 6 months away. Tons of time for new information to come out.

I'm taking a break from this place while everyone unties their knickers.

Someone PM me when the B&P comes out so I can at least come back and see everyone arguing a out new stuff.

Have fun getting worked up over Twitter posts.

✌

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look, my doors and roof are barely going to be on at all. I will get the 1/2 doors with the big hole in (as seen in my picture on the left) and no roof 80% of the time. If the roof not a great color, more motivation for me to just keep it off!

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am REALLY surprised not a single chair has been thrown? Did that end?
I am not going to thrown one, could care less about a white top, but would rather see white then gray...but than the gray top people would cry?
You all think Ford should give you a blank primer vehicle and paint it yourself?

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's not accurate. Something cannot be a pain in the rear and then cost almost nothing to manufacturer. Ford is a mass-production company. Molding in color can be more complex than painting. Every time they add another option, the costs goes up on all models.

I am not a fan of the gray top. If the only top offered is black, I will live with the color or wrap it in another color. I realize it is more expense, but they have to draw the line somewhere.

If anything, I would like to see the painted tops available in matching body colors.

Not being argumentative, but Ford has to draw lines somewhere.
dont think you understood my post

I said the molded tops in different colors would complicate things

Putting a white coat of paint on the black painted tops would NOT complicate things anywhere near molded white tops being introduced.

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford soon: White top exclusively available on First Editions ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the Ford customer service email

[email protected]

Email them and request the new Bronco has a White Top option.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... That's what's great about Broncos- they're easily customizable.
We'll see.

I'd wager they spend about as much money advertising it as customizable as they did actually making it so. Giving you 2-3 approved options might be their idea of "customized"

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If Ford is going to continuously take things away from the release Broncos shown (the CG with white top and CO with brown interior) then they really needed to call those two examples concepts. Calling those release models is completely misleading.
A white top should absolutely be an option and one that has historical precedent. We already know that neither interior on those two examples will be offered, so why even show them? It's bait and switch, like the term or not.

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We'll see.

I'd wager they spend about as much money advertising it as customizable as they did actually making it so. Giving you 2-3 approved options might be their idea of "customized"
I'm not talking customize from factory. I mean aftermarket. We have a Grand Cherokee and just adding LEDs was a pain. With the bronco's modular construction (like the Wrangler) and the expected lively aftermarket suppliers/vendors, I would think there's tons of ways to customize your truck after it leaves factory over the years.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dont think you understood my post

I said the molded tops in different colors would complicate things

Putting a white coat of paint on the black painted tops would NOT complicate things anywhere near molded white tops being introduced.
All modular tops are painted...non modular molded.

There will be a painted white top available for the white bronco ..you can probably get creative and get that ordered through your dealer if you really want it ..and use the accessory program so it can be added into the cost

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am getting a base with no options. I will get my vehicle for under $30K and I will not complain about Sasquatch V6 Manual Trans or white tops or the fact that I probably won't be able to take my Bronco into a car wash without the doors and roof on it.

And all the while, I will be in the same club as you, only cheaper and with less stress.
Sponsored