Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well made my decision easy. Soft top and see what happens.
Sponsored

MrDrewCrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Call them or stop by them and talk in person, don't wait for them to contact you. Nothing about B&P has any correlation to the deal your dealership can give you. Plenty of examples on here about dealers offering X-plan, MSRP-$2000, or Invoice-$1000 already, with plenty more just offering MSRP which may be a good deal based on location. Your dealer will be able to tell you their plans for pricing now without B&P.

My guess, because I was in a similar spot, is that your dealer is not reaching out to you because they aren't planning on having good pricing. I reached out to my dealer after 3.5 weeks of radio silence, and they informed me that they won't honor X-plan, and they'll be "pricing Broncos based on the market upon delivery," i.e. they're going to try for a surprise ADM if they can. After that disappointment, I sent out like 10 emails to every dealer within 2 hours driving of me, and within 15 minutes I had a dealer that says they'll only charge MSRP, don't tack on stupid extra overpriced dealer options (VIN etching, undercoating, etc.), and will honor X-plan if you have it. Since then, I've had 3 more respond back with similar info.

There's still plenty of time to contact every dealer within reasonable range of you in order to find a reasonable deal, and therefore switch your dealer.
Thanks for the information. I was really hoping to have Build and Price information in and when I spoke to dealership but if thats an issue I will probably just move on. A lot of California Ford Dealerships to work with and was hoping to stay local, but will travel or ship for a better deal.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think at some point everyone has to realize they aren’t going to come out with every possible option in day one. I mean I don’t expect them to give us the next refresh design up front, as a company they have to keep some cards up their sleeve to keep the vehicle from getting boring too fast.

Hey Ford I want a 3.5 Powerboost on mine and it better be here by June or I’m out! /s

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How would you go about painting the mic modular black top white? Does it have to be paint on paint? Will paint not adhere well to the mic top? Serious question for serious answers please. I'm just a spray can level painter, not much knowledge or experience on painting vehicles

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once I have he Build and Price in hand, I can go straight to dealership and begin the negotiation. If ADM and X-Plan becomes an issue then I will move to another dealership.
If your dealer hasn't committed to you their plans for over/under in relation to MSRP or invoice, ADMs or X-plan by now, in writing, you really need a better dealership.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe it won’t be an option, but an accessory? If you buy it with the bronco as a dealer accessory then it’s delivered with the factory top and they change the top out at the dealership maybe? Idk but clarifying that it is “ not an option” kinda sounds that way. Could be late availability.
my .02

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mike Levine, glad to hear that you and your team are listening. Can we have grease fittings on the front end so that we can maintain the new Bronco please. Some of us like to keep our trucks after they are paid for. 35”/37” tires on a truck that you cannot grease is poor planning and development.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Didn't they also say you could only get the sasquatch in automatic?

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

he said it was early pre production and that its not an option. Build and price launches in a few days

Just explain to me why ford would produce a brand new off the line red bronco with a white top and NOT offer it.

why does that make sense? We never saw that red bronco before. Its new. What are they "testing" a few days out from build and price?
Because build and price will be out "by Thanksgiving." To you know, give ford time to test out some things. Like defining the words "by" and "September."

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Didn't they also say you could only get the sasquatch in automatic?
Yeah honestly the we’re listening campaign is just to drive up interest and marketing, “we listened and gave you what you wanted” type deal. The stuff is available and you know damn well they know people want it. I don’t want it. Honestly I haven’t said anything but I’m not sure about the grey top. Sometimes it looks ok and sometimes it looks like garbage. I’ll probably opt for the black one, even though I don’t really want to.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the first thing im doing is painting the gloss black top and sending him a picture
That's exactly what I was thinking. If I can't get the top white from the factory, the top is removable and I'll get a body shop to paint it white.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So in addition to the other things we need. We need to explain to the multi billion dollar company why white tops on a bronco that had white tops (for decades) are important.

This is insane. It seems they actually are going to produce the heinous "grey top" to stand out from jeep but not produce the white top that is basically a bronco brand item.

Looks like i might actually have to get the painted black top and take it to a paint shop. What a joke. read the room ford! people probably think they are getting white interiors too!

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) cactus gray 4 door bronco launch vehicle 13
Every time he says "we are listening" I want to slap the taste out of his mouth
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 1602008129742

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have my full support on this. Can’t negotiate a price without a price. As Mike Wolfe says” I can’t buy it AND sell it!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands