HAT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F 150 4 Wheel Drive
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So in addition to the other things we need. We need to explain to the multi billion dollar company why white tops on a bronco that had white tops (for decades) are important.

This is insane. It seems they actually are going to produce the heinous "grey top" to stand out from jeep but not produce the white top that is basically a bronco brand item.

Looks like i might actually have to get the painted black top and take it to a paint shop. What a joke. read the room ford! people probably think they are getting white interiors too!

C6BEB777-5D33-4674-93D6-E8DE3CA17E1D.png
Sponsored

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After I get mine I'm going to see if the Goonzquad boys will let me drive the Bronco on down there to Tennessee and have them paint the top white. That oughta be worth a whole bunch of "Dang Son's" after they knock it out of the park in a day!!!!
daaaaang that would be siiiiick! lol

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Methinks the white top will be a DIO, and unfortunately if thats the case, limited to a dual top so Ford could deliver to the dealer in a soft top. That's probably the biggest bummer given the added costs of a soft top (which many wont want), and potential delays of the white hard top being delivered to the dealer from somewhere else. Frankly the cost to paint (not vinyl) a black top would be less. If it pans out this way, i could see the forum erupting. Take rates for the white top will fall off a cliff. You'd probably see more guys on the road with custom white tops than those that opted for a dual top to get a white top from the factory.
That’s what I say about the top. May be DIO. But then again maybe not, who knows. I can honestly understand why someone wouldn’t buy because of not having something like that as an option. Honestly I was going to buy a 2021 Mach 1 but I was not enthused about it carrying over the bullitt engine so I got a whiff of the bronco and changed my mind, now here I am. I hope they surprise you guys with a white top option from the factory I really do.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

FREEWAYPHIL

Black Diamond
First Name
HAT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F 150 4 Wheel Drive
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We will have a white top on our new Bronco regardless of where or how we have to get it. Be nice if FORD MOTOR COMPANY would put it on for us however...

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Methinks the white top will be a DIO, and unfortunately if thats the case, limited to a dual top so Ford could deliver to the dealer in a soft top. That's probably the biggest bummer given the added costs of a soft top (which many wont want), and potential delays of the white hard top being delivered to the dealer from somewhere else. Frankly the cost to paint (not vinyl) a black top would be less. If it pans out this way, i could see the forum erupting. Take rates for the white top will fall off a cliff. You'd probably see more guys on the road with custom white tops than those that opted for a dual top to get a white top from the factory.
Take rates would definitely fall off the cliff. Dual tops is not an option for the 2 door. They haven’t announced a 2 door soft top have they?
So, they would instantly exclude the most modern retro Bronco from the classic white roof...that would not be good.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

People are pretty passionate about this white top. Lots of people claiming no white top, no buy. Interesting to see how many people actually skip out on the Bronco because of a roof color.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those saying you'll wrap the hardtop white, not sure how well that'll stick to the MIC tops. I've seen wrangler guys have it done and it looks like s*** with the top's texture. Painting the MIC is not that simples as it's a lot of prep work and again, getting the paint to adhere properly without flaking off too easily. If I were to paint a top white, I would have to buy the shadow black painted top and then take it to a bodyshop to have them paint it. Those guys who say to line-x or raptor line it, Ive seen what jeep people have done to their crap (body, hardtop, flares, fenders) and I personally think it looks like s*** in any color other than black. Can only imagine scrubbing the white line-x top clean after a weekend on the trails whereas a smooth finish is much easier to maintain. This is coming from someone who has his jeep's bumpers & rockslides raptor lined.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
People are pretty passionate about this white top. Lots of people claiming no white top, no buy. Interesting to see how many people actually skip out on the Bronco because of a roof color.
Like I said I hope they offer the white top option. However if people decide not to buy for some reason, whatever the reason is, I hope they are all in my town so I can get mine faster. Just saying, not specifically the white top.
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 1602023680312

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why don't those who want a white top just order one later? Ford has said they will offer the top in body color, I believe. If a white top is not available at time of delivery you should have options.

Take delivery of your Bronco. Walk over to parts department, and order a Modular top in Oxford White.

Trade with another forum member, order black and get it wrapped, whatever, if Ford is making them there will be ways to get them.

I really don't understand why people would waste their energy bitching and moaning when they could be coming up with a solution for themselves.

If you really want a white top and you can't get one at delivery, you'll find away to do it.

FREEWAYPHIL

Black Diamond
First Name
HAT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F 150 4 Wheel Drive
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We will still buy our Bronco but will find a way to get the white top on it, and hopefully not have to shell out extra money to get what we want, an item that should be standard.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We will still buy our Bronco but will find a way to get the white top on it, and hopefully not have to shell out extra money to get what we want, an item that should be standard.
Sell the factory top to someone and buy a white one.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like I said I hope they offer the white top option. However if people decide not to buy for some reason, whatever the reason is, I hope they are all in my town so I can get mine faster. Just saying, not specifically the white top.
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 1602023680312
So far we have no V8, no V6 manual, no white top, grey top, navy pier, saddle leather, rear A/C vents, fold flat but not level seats, lacking good colors, too much technology, not enough technology, Chinese manual, Bronco costs money. What else am I missing?
Sponsored