Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"Super early pre-production prototype trying out stuff"

To release this stuff without any intent of selling it to the public has to be the stupidest idea i have ever seen from a company. Somebody shouldn't have a job. I'd also like to know how this Levine guy has his.
Sponsored

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man I’m getting tired of this s@!t. Ford goes around parading a CG Bronco with white top, handles etc. since the beginning - and are still parading that thing around - and it’s one of the biggest reasons I got all into this ride to start with - and they still can’t say they’re gonna offer a white top. I really do t get what’s so fucking complicated. I’m not ignorant and realize that people have been saying that it’s just a “concept” etc but it’s getting silly. For a company that’s promoting this ride as being super-customizable and having a catalogue of 200 accessories - it’s seems like they can’t even catch the drift of what so many of us want. It’s not as though the CG w/white top promo Bronco was the concept reveal at an auto show - they’re flaunting it everywhere. Offer the damn thing or stick it in a Ford museum.
Shit or get off the pot.
Rant over. Sorry. I’m just fed up with this idiocy.
Totally agree. It almost wouldn't be so bad if that grey top weren't so fugly.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"Super early pre-production prototype trying out stuff"

To release this stuff without any intent of selling it to the public has to be the stupidest idea i have ever seen from a company. Somebody shouldn't have a job. I'd also like to know how this Levine guy has his.
Man... this sounds a lot like the orange-two door being fully kitted out with a manual, only to be outraged at the lack of ManSquatch option.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know multiple people have said this isnt a white top. If it isnt white I dont know what is. But the guy that sells them the plastic says it is not white, so I guess it is not.
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 44827E4E-F10B-48A9-B5D6-76270A4AA047

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see this as similar to the Warthog pic drops. Why drop the pics of something. It available for the first MY? Unless it’s intended to sway some buyers to wait until MY 2?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes please read the room. White tops are ugly and deserve to be left back in the century they were created in. If a white top option on a vehicle is that important to you, you should read the room. The world is going to shit and you’re whining in a forum about a ridiculously colored top. Congrats.
Oh, you are just put out because of the Navy Pier interior. It is ok to vent, we all support you and will validate your feelings...

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m just glad we can stop seeing the “I hope there is a white top option” in every thread. Bad news is they are going to be replaced with “No white top! WTF Ford?!?!??”

edit: I do think it’s a pretty big miss on Ford’s part. You look at early Broncos and they have white tops. Seems to reason that people would want a white top for their modern retro Bronco.

Galaxy Brain: Ford should release a Heritage Package option and include white top and some vinyl decals and charge a couple grand for it like the outgoing GT350.
Year 3 product plan. How did you get those slides?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to have a white top, if they’re trying anything like a retro look it Has to have a white top! and probably white grill option as well. That gray looks awful it should have white or black option or color to the vehicle​
I wouldn't call it retro at all. Broncos came with a white top, just like jeep came with a black.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know multiple people have said this isnt a white top. If it isnt white I dont know what is. But the guy that sells them the plastic says it is not white, so I guess it is not.
44827E4E-F10B-48A9-B5D6-76270A4AA047.jpeg
Hold on, is this a picture of Broncos from inside Bronco 4 door with color keyed mirrors?

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man... this sounds a lot like the orange-two door being fully kitted out with a manual, only to be outraged at the lack of ManSquatch option.
Don't like it, move along. You seem to pop up in a lot of posts spewing the same thing.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hold on, is this a picture of Broncos from inside Bronco 4 door with color keyed mirrors?
Yes it is an OBX BUT what I noticed is the dark brown arm rest
:D
Might be the first shot of a saddle/brown interior

others have been grey
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 065BB7CE-B472-485E-B884-CC1E8431DC5C

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its 19 pages and I don't have the time to read it all this moment so sorry if its been said but... at least just give us all regular black roofs. That gray looks passable with very few colors. Black, although not the white people want, is at least a match with other components. The gray is just stupid and bad. Full stop.
Sponsored