Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Additional pictures of the questionable white top Bronco.
Spoiler....... it’s not white. It’s pretty much a silver type of gray.

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 69B9846B-CB6B-4682-A032-E246CE91AE20
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 7A351203-A325-4FCB-A5D4-99EDED8FD54E
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 0AFE6E81-04D1-4CB6-85FF-9276FBF5D5E5
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) A0CE5D3A-4C31-480D-BB8D-98D067EC70DD
Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

he said it was early pre production and that its not an option. Build and price launches in a few days

Just explain to me why ford would produce a brand new off the line red bronco with a white top and NOT offer it.

why does that make sense? We never saw that red bronco before. Its new. What are they "testing" a few days out from build and price?
I doubt it'll be *a few days* for the B&P. Realistically looking at end of October or early November given the other delays they've had with this Bronco.

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have to admit, the molded in color carbonized gray top is growing on me too. I hadn't consider before that it will more durable and scratch resistant than a painted top, especially considering putting gear up there and taking the 9ff and putting them back up there.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
You'all keep arguing about Grey/Gray...
I will barely have my hard top on. You can call my top "CLEAR". Don't really care if it is grey/gray or white or pink, because it will just be in my garage most of the time.

I thought you guys like to off road with out the top? What happened? Are you revealing that your Bronco will only be for going to the mall and soccer practice now?

Sponsored

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I will barely have my hard top on. You can call my top "CLEAR". Don't really care if it is grey/gray or white or pink, because it will just be in my garage most of the time.

I thought you guys like to off road with out the top? What happened? Are you revealing that your Bronco will only be for going to the mall and soccer practice now?
No, we’re hard parking them with one front wheel on the curb, sway bar disconnected while going in to Starbucks.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd have to imagine an easy way to solve this logistically would be to just ship an unfinished modular top to the dealership and have their body shop paint it white, red, chartreuse, whatever before delivery. Trying to add a ton of colors for tops to the lines would be a nightmare.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why don’t you ask the new CEO. Apparently he is posting over on the new antimatter thread. JFarley98 with a photo of Chris Farley (who apparently is his cousin - didn’t know that). Account was created within the hour

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where I live, when the top comes off, you absolutely have to have a bikini top for shade. A long time ago somebody on here posted a list of options they decoded that included "shade" top and "bimini" top among other things. So I am crossing my fingers for some really awesome bikini-type tops for the 2-door, maybe even a fold-down, boat-style bimini. To me, the bikini top is likely to get more use than the hard top.
1.) Yes I would love a light-weight plastic or fiberglass top in white. Broncos are supposed to have white tops, but...
2.) No, I don't want some heavy painted steel top like my kid's EB (which he took off permanently in favor of the bikini top).
3.) I really don't dislike the gray top. Someday, 50 years from now, our great-grand kids will be complaining that Ford doesn't offer the "retro" gray MIC tops on the gen17 Broncos.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

It's not about what you actually do with the Bronco, rather it's how the Bronco makes you feel. At least, that's what I've been told. Driving to the mall and imagining "someday" using the sway bar disconnect or lockers, is the closest some folks will ever get to adventure. Think of it as expensive play acting for grownups.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not about what you actually do with the Bronco, rather it's how the Bronco makes you feel. At least, that's what I've been told. Driving to the mall and imagining "someday" using the sway bar disconnect or lockers, is the closest some folks will ever get to adventure. Think of it as expensive play acting for grownups.
Sasquatch-cosplay.

But instead of dressing up like a Sasquatch, they are dressing up with a Bronco with Sasquatch.
Sponsored