Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well Im a 2 Jeep owner and as you can see, I continue to push for these options that I want as a future Bronco owner and items that I have bothered me that Jeep has overlooked for decades. Separate yourself from the competition Ford, not just stay on par with them.

Give us a white painted non-mic modular hardtop & increase the towing (even if its additional tow package option) to 5klbs. That will set yourself apart from Jeep outside of the other items you've included on the new Bronco.
And 2.7 with 7MT and I am completely in - not just waivering on yes or no

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is this an inappropriate time to mention how much I wish the MIC Gray top was darker and closer in color to the fender flares? Asking for a friend. . .

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well if you insist on having a black top, here is one that just sold:
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-ford-bronco-34/

One hundred and twenty nine thousand and five hundred dollars.

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 4.26.04 PM
I liked it better when BaT was you had to haul it off on a trailer because it wouldn't drive on it's own, now most of their auctions you need to bring an enclosed trailer and white glove treatment with a million dollar insurance policy from the carrier.

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I liked it better when BaT was you had to haul it off on a trailer because it wouldn't drive on it's own, now most of their auctions you need to bring an enclosed trailer and white glove treatment with a million dollar insurance policy from the carrier.
Makes me feel better about my "Anti-Matter Blue" Base model which will cost me about $100K less, and will be its twin, though.

Last edited:

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. You used to be able to get project cars on there. Now it's like the ebay motors collector car page. I sometimes go there just to drool now because I can't afford anything on there anymore. They get a bigger cut of the sale for expensive cars so they abandoned their original platform.

Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th anniversary rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so Jeep will be having a special edition 2021 model called islander.
its going to have a white roof???

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll most likely go Carbonized Gray with my color scheme (top, wheels, grill) and maybe 5 years down the road I’ll change it up with some retro dog dish hubcaps, and white where the gray was. Will give the Bronco a new look.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if someone was determined to white-top their rig after-market, which is the best way to go about it:

Option A: get color of your choice > paint top and top panels white > worry about fitment and leaks later.

Option B: Get a white Bronco with color-matched top > have the rest of the Bronco painted the color of your choice keeping the top, roll cage and body accents (door handles, trim pieces, etc.) factory white.

To me, Option B seems more expensive, but more likely to replicate the CG prototype that we all love so damn much, as well as alleviate concerns with painting the roof panels.
I'm considering getting a white bronco and adding vinyl to it. I just don't like any of the colors available.

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm considering getting a white bronco and adding vinyl to it. I just don't like any of the colors available.
Dang, that’s a good call. You could leave the inside top (roll bars) white like the Cactus Gray prototype. That looks pretty sweet, IMHO.

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did they make these old white tops out of?? Why cant they just do that again?

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 4.26.04 PM
They are stamped steel, just like the body parts. They bolt onto the body and with the glass they are pretty hefty. The term "removable" is definitely relative. That is a pretty sweet right though!

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so Jeep will be having a special edition 2021 model called islander.
its going to have a white roof???
I can picture Jeep employees spending all day going through the Bronco forums:

They're complaining there's no V8 --> Release a Wrangler Hemi concept

They're complaining no X plan --> Offer big discounts

They're complaining no white top --> do a white top special edition.
Sponsored