Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We might have to take into consideration of a major price increase waiting for a 22. Ford will probably increase price every quarter. All car companies do this. My question for Mike is if we wait, do we have to pay going price for a 22 or are we locked in on price now. Count on paying 1000-2000 more for a 22.
I would pay more for colours I actually liked better and better interior options. Like a 12 inch screen on a black diamond build.
Sponsored

Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My question for Mike is if we wait, do we have to pay going price for a 22 or are we locked in on price now.
Someone posted a tweet response from Mike Levin stating 21 prices are not locked in. MY22 buyers pay the going price.
I've read this whole thread and am considerably more confused now than before. Since they have already stated that a ManSquatch would be available for '22. I'm assuming that I CAN'T convert either of my reservations (7/14 & 7/24) because I can't order what isn't available this MY.
I would think options available only in MY22 will not show when order taking starts next week.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I stand firm that they’re in agreement.

Your current reservation, if you don’t want to lose your place in line, must be converted by the March deadline into an order for a MY21.

There is no way for you to make your order for MY22. They are taking MY21 orders now.

Not all orders can be fulfilled by the time MY22 comes around.

If you haven’t received your Bronco by that time, your order just rolls over in line with everyone else and gets “converted” into a MY22 because that’s what they’d be making.

It’s like if you take a number at a fish counter, and they call it, and you say “i want to order whatever comes in tomorrow on the boat”. The guy behind the counter is going to tell you that you can only order what’s in the case now, and if you want the tomorrow fish, you have to come back tomorrow and get a new number.

Thing is, the Fish is sooo good, that the line is sooo long, there’s a chance you could take a number today and not get to the front of the line until tomorrow... if that happens you get to order the tomorrow fish, but by then, it’s already tomorrow anyway, so it’s basically the today fish.

Sure. You ran the risk of getting to the front of the line yesterday, and having to order yesterday’s today’s fish, but now that it’s tomorrow, today... you get to order tomorrows’s today’s fish now, and not have to wait until tomorrow (the day after yesterday’s tomorrow) like everyone who just showed up.

Does that help clear up the confusion?

NeedyUnsteadyAvocet-small.gif
Suspecting that you could have scaled down your explanation...

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We might have to take into consideration of a major price increase waiting for a 22. Ford will probably increase price every quarter. All car companies do this. My question for Mike is if we wait, do we have to pay going price for a 22 or are we locked in on price now. Count on paying 1000-2000 more for a 22.
E4FFB37C-743C-4D03-BD7D-72F40C8ACC2A.jpeg

25E9FCB1-84A8-479B-8700-D1508B8E05A2.jpeg

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Someone posted a tweet response from Mike Levin stating 21 prices are not locked in. MY22 buyers pay the going price.

I would think options available only in MY22 will not show when order taking starts next week.
I've spoken to two area dealerships and as I expected they indicated reservations that yielded MY22 models would indeed be priced at MY22 prices - not something locked in at order now. Makes sense financially from Ford's perspective.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ZackDanger , nothing? C'mon, that is quality seafood humor! It must qualify as one of the heavyweights of history!
I have a nasty habit of always trying to get the last laugh on something... and I’ve been practicing just letting someone else’s joke stand on its own.

Consider my silence an act of high regard.

;)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a nasty habit of always trying to get the last laugh on something... and I’ve been practicing just letting someone else’s joke stand on its own.

Consider my silence an act of high regard.

;)
Trying to find the hidden pun in that....