Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t read this or the Levine tweet like the majority seem to. I read this as if you get PUSHED to 22MY AFTER converting an order you would have the MY22 options, not that you can “hold off” until MY22 to get those options. In other words, time stamp is only going to stay if you convert the order by March 19.
Oh my god this.

I definitely read Mike’s tweet to mean exactly this. This interpretation is consistent with what Ford has said thus far.

I think the vast majority of you are reading what you *want* to hear, not what he’s saying.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know This doesn't "prove" anybody right or wrong, but this paragraph from the BN Q&A thread does reinforce what you said, that you could opt for MY22 and wait. According to this, Ford actually recommends not converting, and waiting till more info comes out on the MY22's....
20210115_185457.jpg
No.

I read this differently.

This paragraph says that if you absolutely can not live without a MY22 option, don’t actually convert now because you risk getting a MY21.

They’re saying that because they *cant* move, hold off, or otherwise insure you’ll get a MY22, you should abandon your current reservation and let your dealer know they should call you when they are ready to start taking regular MY22 orders.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Special ordered 22s then go for less $$$ than stock. ?

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The more we know the less we know. Standby to standby.

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know This doesn't "prove" anybody right or wrong, but this paragraph from the BN Q&A thread does reinforce what you said, that you could opt for MY22 and wait. According to this, Ford actually recommends not converting, and waiting till more info comes out on the MY22's....
20210115_185457.jpg
The last sentence is important there. Ifn you don't convert you don't have a reservation anymore, and you'll simply be letting your dealer know you want a MY22 when ordering for those open up.

Screenshot_20210115-194838_Chrome.jpg

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SAS with 7-speed manual in 2022MY.... and a place in line.... :)

(edited.... previously said 2.7L with 7-speed manual...but that wont happen)

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last sentence is important there. Ifn you don't convert you don't have a reservation anymore, and you'll simply be letting your dealer know you want a MY22 when ordering for those open up.

Screenshot_20210115-194838_Chrome.jpg
Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) 18c3dbd09f3e5e9b0976d0f49ecb5334

Ford has said:

1. Everyone must convert their order by the March cutoff or your reservation gets cancelled.

2. Overwhelming demand means some people’s orders will be pushed to MY22... we’ll let you know in May if you’re one of those people.

3. And then they went on to clearify that if you don’t want a MY21, you should not place an order now (cancel your reservation), and instead you should wait to place your order when MY22 rolls around.

And everyone in this thread be like: “sEe LeViNe SaId mY dEaLeR cAn PuT oUr OrDeR iN cRyOgEnIc SuSpEnSiOn FoR mE tO jUmP tO tHe HeAd Of ThE lInE wHeN a GrEeN bRoNcO iS aNnOuNcEd”

You guys do you... but I’d hate to see y’all get real upset if you don’t convert your order before March deadline and are surprised you didn’t maintain reservation priority ahead of people who reserved after you.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the email from Ford today "Bronco™ order window opening soon." If you scroll near the bottom:

... I would expect Sasquatch Package to == 2.7L

1610762620145.png
Oh. No. Definitely not.

Initially Sasquatch required AT, and we made a stink, so they said they would make the MT available with Sasquatch... but the MT can still only be paired to the 2.3.

Sasquatch can be paired with either the 2.3 or 2.7

AT can be mated to the 2.3 or 2.7

MT is only available with the 2.3

Therefore: if you want ManSqutch, it can only come with 2.3

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From the email from Ford today "Bronco™ order window opening soon." If you scroll near the bottom:

... I would expect Sasquatch Package to == 2.7L

Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) 18c3dbd09f3e5e9b0976d0f49ecb5334
What would make you think that? They've always said we'd eventually be able to get a manual with the Sasquatch package, but that would not be an option with the 2.7.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford has said:

1. Everyone must convert their order by the March cutoff or your reservation gets cancelled.

2. Overwhelming demand means some people’s orders will be pushed to MY22... we’ll let you know in May if you’re one of those people.

3. And then they went on to clearify that if you don’t want a MY21, you should not place an order now (cancel your reservation), and instead you should wait to place your order when MY22 rolls around.

And everyone in this thread be like: “sEe LeViNe SaId mY dEaLeR cAn PuT oUr OrDeR iN cRyOgEnIc SuSpEnSiOn FoR mE tO jUmP tO tHe HeAd Of ThE lInE wHeN a GrEeN bRoNcO iS aNnOuNcEd”

You guys do you... but I’d hate to see y’all get real upset if you don’t convert your order before March deadline and are surprised you didn’t maintain reservation priority ahead of people who reserved after you.
How do you type your semi Camel case so quickly?

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh. No. Definitely not.

Initially Sasquatch required AT, and we made a stink, so they said they would make the MT available with Sasquatch... but the MT can still only be paired to the 2.3.

Sasquatch can be paired with either the 2.3 or 2.7

AT can be mated to the 2.3 or 2.7

MT is only available with the 2.3

Therefore: if you want ManSqutch, it can only come with 2.3
Thanks for the clarification i'll remove my post to not confuse folks

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made 2 reservation one on 7/14 and one on 7/15. I am ordering the first on a MY21 and then the second on a MY22. If I don't like the MY21 I can always sell/trade in once the MY22 lands.
Sponsored