BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For everyone who wants to delay to ‘22 just be prepared for a potential price increase

6F77A50C-4704-4158-990E-A740E845A50E.jpeg

345933F8-8CBA-435D-BA75-D5DC2C6C92BE.jpeg
Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That would imply that the dealer has some, possibly fairly large, input into the priority of each reservation. He also seems to have implied that we have to convert in order to keep our spot in line, which makes perfect sense. Convert now with the instruction to dealer to push us to Model Year 22 (even though our number may force us there anyway).
I’m calling my dealer tomorrow because that’s exactly what I want to do

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone who thinks Ford will tell you the MY22 colors before MY21 even ships is insane.

Then again, the way Ford has managed this launch has been insane, so rational thinking may be overrated.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike and Ford's Bronco customer support team are giving out different info. I called the 800 number and asked this specific question and was told there is no way to convert a reservation MY 2022.
I stand firm that they’re in agreement.

Your current reservation, if you don’t want to lose your place in line, must be converted by the March deadline into an order for a MY21.

There is no way for you to make your order for MY22. They are taking MY21 orders now.

Not all orders can be fulfilled by the time MY22 comes around.

If you haven’t received your Bronco by that time, your order just rolls over in line with everyone else and gets “converted” into a MY22 because that’s what they’d be making.

It’s like if you take a number at a fish counter, and they call it, and you say “i want to order whatever comes in tomorrow on the boat”. The guy behind the counter is going to tell you that you can only order what’s in the case now, and if you want the tomorrow fish, you have to come back tomorrow and get a new number.

Thing is, the Fish is sooo good, that the line is sooo long, there’s a chance you could take a number today and not get to the front of the line until tomorrow... if that happens you get to order the tomorrow fish, but by then, it’s already tomorrow anyway, so it’s basically the today fish.

Sure. You ran the risk of getting to the front of the line yesterday, and having to order yesterday’s today’s fish, but now that it’s tomorrow, today... you get to order tomorrows’s today’s fish now, and not have to wait until tomorrow (the day after yesterday’s tomorrow) like everyone who just showed up.

Does that help clear up the confusion?

Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) NeedyUnsteadyAvocet-small

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is a dealer letter posted on BN that best explains the process.
Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) Screenshot_20210116-065250_Chrome

Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) Screenshot_20210116-065320_Chrome
Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) Screenshot_20210116-065332_Chrome
Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) Screenshot_20210116-065340_Chrome
Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) Screenshot_20210116-065356_Chrome

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s like if you take a number at a fish counter, and they call it, and you say “i want to order whatever comes in tomorrow on the boat”. The guy behind the counter is going to tell you that you can only order what’s in the case now, and if you want the tomorrow fish, you have to come back tomorrow and get a new number.

Thing is, the Fish is sooo good, that the line is sooo long, there’s a chance you could take a number today and not get to the front of the line until tomorrow... if that happens you get to order the tomorrow fish, but by then, it’s already tomorrow anyway, so it’s basically the today fish.

Sure. You ran the risk of getting to the front of the line yesterday, and having to order yesterday’s today’s fish, but now that it’s tomorrow, today... you get to order tomorrows’s today’s fish now, and not have to wait until tomorrow (the day after yesterday’s tomorrow) like everyone who just showed up.

Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) 4u233e
Screenshot_20210116-083302_Chrome.jpg

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a dealer letter posted on BN that best explains the process.
Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) Screenshot_20210116-083302_Chrome

Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) Screenshot_20210116-083302_Chrome
Sincerely, Thanks for the additional info. I just hate that it still can be taken either way. The statement that you can "defer" to when the MY22 order banks open still seems ambiguous as to whether or not you hold your place in line. At this point, with the given info I've seen....I want to wait for MY22, but I aint trusting the "deferral" process. I'm ordering a MY21 I'd like to own and hoping for MY22 options to be available (to me) before order is unchangeable

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I stand firm that they’re in agreement.

Your current reservation, if you don’t want to lose your place in line, must be converted by the March deadline into an order for a MY21.

There is no way for you to make your order for MY22. They are taking MY21 orders now.

Not all orders can be fulfilled by the time MY22 comes around.

If you haven’t received your Bronco by that time, your order just rolls over in line with everyone else and gets “converted” into a MY22 because that’s what they’d be making.

Crystal clear! ?

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ABOUT FORD AUTHORITY
Ford Authority is a must-read for Ford news, Ford rumors, Ford reviews, and information about Ford and Lincoln vehicles.

Please note that Ford Authority is a product of Motrolix LLC and is not sponsored, owned, or in any other way condoned by Ford Motor Company, its brands, subsidiaries, or partners.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! So if I'm reading this correctly, we wait for MY22 order banks to open ... Our res/time stamp apply .. this avoids the risk of possibly getting a MY21 if you dont want one, dont order during Jan/March.

Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) 20210116_100857
YEP

ABOUT FORD AUTHORITY
Ford Authority is a must-read for Ford news, Ford rumors, Ford reviews, and information about Ford and Lincoln vehicles.

Please note that Ford Authority is a product of Motrolix LLC and is not sponsored, owned, or in any other way condoned by Ford Motor Company, its brands, subsidiaries, or partners.

AND YEP.

Shit.
Sponsored