Sponsored

Lewisburg PA ford allowing test drives....

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Blaise Alexander ford in Lewisburg has a test mule. I scheduled an appointment, got there, they threw me the keys and off I went1. I was surprised that they let me take it out without a sales person. The last time I test drove a vehicle there the sales person went with me. Maybe because it's not for sale? It is a Cyber Orange Badlands, Sas, w/Lux, soft top, auto with e 2.3L engine. I was impressed how compliant the steering and suspension was on the road. My main goal was to see how comfortable it would be for my son who is 6'5". He wasn't 100% comfortable but thought it would be tolerable for trips to and from Lacrosse tournaments. LOL. He loved the vehicle over all, and really liked the sound system ( I know a lot of people were underwhelmed with it, but with the top down I thought it was pretty good). SiriusXM was playing 90's rap and with the top down I felt like a youngster again. Radio blaring, open top, with my family......It was perfect! The wifey really liked it as well. I found a gravel pile at the Purple Cow Creamery so of course I had to prop her up top of it disconnect the sway bar. I wasn't sure if it was cocked enough to feel the disconnect but sure enough, it definitely shifted the vehicle.

Got back to the dealership gave the guy the keys, shot the shit for a few min, then left. I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't try to sell me anything or give me the run around. Sooooo, if you are in driving distance and want to test drive a bronco, there it is!

61127.jpeg

61125.jpeg
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My salesman tossed me the keys as well when I went for a drive in a four door WT. Then again, he knows me from prior purchases, and my constant nagging over what the hell is going on with the Bronco. Lol

B8B1FC79-7E67-4FC0-A409-1E98CCFB47B0.jpeg

Reactions: Dom
OP
OP
Dom

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My salesman tossed me the keys as well when I went for a drive in a four door WT. Then again, he knows me from prior purchases, and my constant nagging over what the hell is going on with the Bronco. Lol

B8B1FC79-7E67-4FC0-A409-1E98CCFB47B0.jpeg
Where is this? I plan on hitting as many dealerships in the area that allow test drives. Lol.
Sponsored