Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Mini Cooper, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone going thru LHM Super Ford heard the news they just sold the dealership? I am wondering if this is going to affect my order or price. I have the priced locked in with LHM. I hope the new owners don't try to screw with it to try and make more money...... I guess we will see what kind of new owners they are...
Sponsored

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone going thru LHM Super Ford heard the news they just sold the dealership? I am wondering if this is going to affect my order or price. I have the priced locked in with LHM. I hope the new owners don't try to screw with it to try and make more money...... I guess we will see what kind of new owners they are...
Not a chance dude. I closed mine with Ken Garff. The market in some ways dictates it. You're fine

OP
OP
luckys13

luckys13

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Mini Cooper, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a chance dude. I closed mine with Ken Garff. The market in some ways dictates it. You're fine
Thats what I was thinking as well. LHM has rarely reached out to me on anything. Possibly Ken Garff was the way I should have went anyway...lol

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How long did yours sit at the SLC rail yard for?

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How long did yours sit at the SLC rail yard for?
3 days but I called the transport company in Ogden and they put it on a super rush status.

Sponsored

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

3 days but I called the transport company in Ogden and they put it on a super rush status.
At this point I'd pay the driver $100 to get my vehicle. I'm at 3 days and would actually be saving money vs paying the ungodly rental car fees right now. I'm 3 days past my estimated delivery date and had to keep my rental longer than expected.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At this point I'd pay the driver $100 to get my vehicle. I'm at 3 days and would actually be saving money vs paying the ungodly rental car fees right now. I'm 3 days past my estimated delivery date and had to keep my rental longer than expected.
Call the transport company. I don’t recall the name but dealer knows or search Ogden vehicle transport and maybe you’ll find it that way

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call the transport company. I don’t recall the name but dealer knows or search Ogden vehicle transport and maybe you’ll find it that way
Well I called the correct transport company first time. They called the dispatch in SLC to try and get it delivered tomorrow. Can't believe I had to do this. If i had called them this morning I probably could have had it tonight or tomorrow morning.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I called the correct transport company first time. They called the dispatch in SLC to try and get it delivered tomorrow. Can't believe I had to do this. If i had called them this morning I probably could have had it tonight or tomorrow morning.
exactly
Sponsored