Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a piece of crap Saturn and swore I'd never buy another GM again. To the point I won't even look at a GM when I get vehicle wanderlust. I've had a couple as rentals, and these have been underwhelming. Once I "Escape"d to Ford, I've never looked back. My Escape turned 226,500 miles this morning. Still going strong. I trust the service department at Bob Davidson Ford and have never had a problem in the 18+ years of going there. Your experience and mileage may vary.
Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not looking to start a Chevy vs Ford race war. Just here for some honest input and guidance as I am admittedly apprehensive about, not only owning my first brand new vehicle, but my first Ford at that. I always said the only vehicle to turn me away from Chevy would be the revival of a Bronco. And here we are.

A little background. My only experience with Ford is having a little brother who bought a 2013 focus and has had a nightmare with their customer service while dealing with many a recall. While I know the Focus is a wildly different vehicle than the Bronco, I'm just wondering what i can expect from the customer service side of things beyond this isolated experience. And I'm also curious about Fords reliability from actual previous owners as I've had pretty good luck with my GM vehicles. In other words I need someone to tell me its gonna be alright...

Thanks.
If you booked your reservation before mid August, you're right, you should stick with Chevy. Go ahead and cancel your reservation.

If you booked your reservation after 1 September, you'll be alright, stick with Bronco.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't beat GM for their engines ......have a few big blocks that make a person smile or jump when started up

On the flip side 160k on my v10 in a 250 and it is the quietest most trouble free driveline I have ever had

I expect the bronco to be as well put together as humanly possibly
Sponsored