Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted to bump this as it is still my long term plan, just behind front and rear differential upgrades and a 3.0 rack.

Tbrownski

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just installed the +3 kit and it rides awesome off-road. Iā€™m still waiting for Bajakits to make the rear links but itā€™s basically done. King shocks, 0 offset methods and stock Sasquatch 35s. I havenā€™t had it out a ton but the ride is noticeably better in the rough stuff.

The install was really straightforward. Hardest part was getting the cvs rebuilt with the new axle shafts but that was just because I hadnā€™t pulled apart a set in about 10 years. First axle took me over an hour and the next one took about 15 minutes. By the time I was done with the front, bleeding the brakes and throwing on the rear spacers it took about 10 hours in my driveway.

I was running kings before the prerunner kit was on and itā€™s a massive difference in how the front handles with the extended arms. Iā€™m running the stock king tuning in the shocks and thinking Iā€™ll probably end up revalving the rear.

E61BA966-84E4-4C93-B680-82B8498B1718.jpeg

OP
OP
Valhalla

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, thanks for your input. What is your plan for the rear? Do you plan to widen the axle? Are you staying 35's? I have a 3" body lift and will either beef the rear axle and regear or go dana 60 and gear for 40s as well as upgrade the front. I plan to run sub 5 psi at the end.

Tbrownski

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For the rear I just went with 2ā€ bora wheel spacers. Theyā€™re super high quality and locally made. The biggest tire Iā€™m going to run will be a 37 but I really need to get it out and see how close Iā€™ll be to contacting the fenders even with the 35s. Fiberglass fenders may be the next step

Sponsored
OP
OP
Valhalla

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 3" body lift running TSL. IIs 37x12 on a stock backs space rock monster rim I rub ever so slightly cut to lock under compression cutting right on the driver fender liner. I'm sure you'll be fine as long as those aren't super wide.

Last edited:

rudysperformanceparts

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rudysdiesel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone in here get a kit recently? Been waiting 7 mos for one so far
We have a few of the Prerunner Kits here in stock if I can help. We don't keep the shocks here unfortunately though if that's your hold up. Just let me know if I can help!

Bronco Baja Kits 1.jpg

Bronco Baja Kits.jpg

Tbrownski

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone in here get a kit recently? Been waiting 7 mos for one so far
I just got mine on and it was actually off fb marketplace in Phoenix from somebody who never installed theirs. Iā€™ve been waiting for my rear lower trailing arms from Bajakits for 4 months now though

Sponsored
OP
OP
Valhalla

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got mine on and it was actually off fb marketplace in Phoenix from somebody who never installed theirs. Iā€™ve been waiting for my rear lower trailing arms from Bajakits for 4 months now though
Hope you got a deal! Was it an incomplete kit? What shocks did you use? I'm likely never to see four wheeling speeds above 30 so not sure what shocks I need.

Tbrownski

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope you got a deal! Was it an incomplete kit? What shocks did you use? I'm likely never to see four wheeling speeds above 30 so not sure what shocks I need.
Yeah I canā€™t say I stole it but got a deal for a brand new kit. It the complete prerunner kit. I had the rear links on order already so am just running the stock ones til they get made. Iā€™m running king shocks. Mine will be used about 80% trails and open desert and 20 percent crawling. And is a daily driver. The kings have a very generic tune and would probably work great for you

rudysperformanceparts

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rudysdiesel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We just got a shipment in from King and now have plenty of the 2.5 Remote Reservoir Shocks w/Adjusters ready to go as well. You guys let me know if you need anything!

OP
OP
Valhalla

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just got a shipment in from King and now have plenty of the 2.5 Remote Reservoir Shocks w/Adjusters ready to go as well. You guys let me know if you need anything!
My desire says yes, my expendable funds say no.