First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So i got a question, Still waiting on my FE.
I want to fit 37's on it how do i lift it, i know it has the Bilsteins on it, will spacers work don't want non quality to cause any suspension damage or anything like that? Or i need all new suspension?
Whats your thoughts on it?
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to fit 37's on it how do i lift it, i know it has the Bilsteins on it, will spacers work don't want non quality to cause any suspension damage or anything like that? Or i need all new suspension?
It all depends on how you intend to use the vehicle. If it's strictly on the street, you can mount them up with a little rubbing turning lock to lock. If you are looking to actually run some trails you are looking at replacing the coil overs to longer springs, new upper control arms & an adjustable track bar for the rear.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whatever you do don't get spacers or anything with cheesy drop brackets. Get some perch collars or new springs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It all depends on how you intend to use the vehicle. If it's strictly on the street, you can mount them up with a little rubbing turning lock to lock. If you are looking to actually run some trails you are looking at replacing the coil overs to longer springs, new upper control arms & an adjustable track bar for the rear.
And if you go the aftermarket adjustable coilovers route be sure to set them to the proper height, or else.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/shelby-hall-off-roading-a-lifted-bronco-on-37s.23303/

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

And if you go the aftermarket adjustable coilovers route be sure to set them to the proper height, or else.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/shelby-hall-off-roading-a-lifted-bronco-on-37s.23303/
Proper height to clear tires can also get you in trouble with CV issues. Remember, just because a CO can achieve height X, doesn't mean the CV axles can.
IFS is tougher to solve than SFA when lifting to fit 37's or bigger...unless you stay on the street.
Fun Haver CV below and it's not happy.
Ford Bronco Lifting my FE to fit 37's IMG_7800

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IFS is tougher to solve than SFA when lifting to fit 37's or bigger...unless you stay on the street.
Fun Haver CV below and it's not happy.
Yeah, it could most certainly benefit from a diff drop. However, the one time they wheeled down Rubicon it seemed to hold up and perform well. I am interested to see what they end up bringing to market.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know Ford is working on a Warthog Bronco right? Keep yours stock then trade up, you’ll get your must have 37” tires and someone will get an FE that’s not an accident waiting to happen.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah, it could most certainly benefit from a diff drop. However, the one time they wheeled down Rubicon it seemed to hold up and perform well. I am interested to see what they end up bringing to market.
Yes. That shot was from the Rubicon walk around with LB.
It did great, his driving is spectacular though, so that helped hugely.
He's got the pockets and R&D to fix shit when it breaks.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know Ford is working on a Warthog Bronco right? Keep yours stock then trade up, you’ll get your must have 37” tires and someone will get an FE that’s not an accident waiting to happen.
She too THICCCCCC.
We need Pocahontas not Pokaphatass. East coast trails are tighttttt.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

someone somewhere will hold an FE unmodified for 50 years and his children or grandchildren will be millionaires because he will probably be the only one to resist the temptation to modify.
I'm pretty sure that 50 years from now none of these will still be running, nobody will support a 50 year old rolling computer, cell network will be on 68G or what ever they come up with, noone will make replacement chips or sensors for some 50 year old vehicle, noone will make a replacement main computer or provide fixes/updates. I just don't see it. Aside of a 30+ year old pocket calculator I have, none of my old computers still work or could do anything useful if they did. I just don't see that any different with modern cars. Unless you have lots of $ to spend on ancient retrofit computer things. Maybe. But I doubt it.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My recommendation is wait. Qualify your need and watch the market expand
The aftermarket will catch up, but they’ve been delayed just like everything else. IMPO it will be much longer than anticipated until we see things get up to speed.

I’ll be waiting for several key moments.

- how will a 2D Sas Badlands behave in my local trails?
- I know I “want” a Fox coilover lift but do I need it?
- How will the Bronco compare to my (now sold) Tacoma on 35’s?
- how will the axles / drivetrain behave with a 2/3” lift + 37’s? Snappy snap snap or “pretty good”. This will take time, but we will learn as a community.
- What will FOX offer?

In the meantime price out a top of the line 3” coilover lift kit for a 4Runner, then add 15% covid 2022 tax and you may be close in overall expense.

Last edited:

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

someone somewhere will hold an FE unmodified for 50 years and his children or grandchildren will be millionaires because he will probably be the only one to resist the temptation to modify.
The setup on the FE is not bad IMHO. I'm planning to leave mine at stock hight and with 35's (work awesome as intended), no reason to change it up. Did see that Mitchell from T&C Ford was having rubbing issues with 37's (just looks cool) and coil overs. granted not a FE or Squatch, but still a lot of rubbing and knocking off-road.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands