Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you want to "clear" 37's or actually use 37's? A hockey puck lift will likely clear 37's. To actually use 37's wait until the aftermarket catches up. Good things are coming. None of which involve a diff drop or spacers.
Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Do you want to "clear" 37's or actually use 37's? A hockey puck lift will likely clear 37's. To actually use 37's wait until the aftermarket catches up. Good things are coming. None of which involve a diff drop or spacers.
What do you think is coming down the pipeline that will facilitate running 37s hard off road that will keep the CV angles in the safe zone? Perhaps RCV axles and portal hubs is the only thing I can think of. I hope I am wrong.
Drop bracket lift and diff drops need not apply.
The 4WP set up rubs and was told by the rep should really only be run on fire roads..he actually advised to stick to 35's because the performance wasn't great with 37's and the 4WP set up.
The closest I've seen is the Fun Haver doing to Rubicon and the CVs looked terrible..the worm clamp let loose and was leaking grease and was reported to only have 2.5 inches of lift.
I really want 37s to happen with the ability to push it off road...so far I haven't seen it.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Someone’s already done it with 4wp coil overs and upper arms. Doubt it’s very good for hardcore off roading though.

8A397511-AC53-4950-A11D-4554C89A034E.jpeg
7A5F16E6-94EB-4583-B367-62E5E8EA8A71.jpeg
55EF42D9-38F1-472A-82A4-A7265959F1A8.jpeg
B74ECD99-CBE0-4571-9B62-BA1DDCFE1B62.jpeg

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What do you think is coming down the pipeline that will facilitate running 37s hard off road that will keep the CV angles in the safe zone? Perhaps RCV axles and portal hubs is the only thing I can think of. I hope I am wrong.
Drop bracket lift and diff drops need not apply.
The 4WP set up rubs and was told by the rep should really only be run on fire roads..he actually advised to stick to 35's because the performance wasn't great with 37's and the 4WP set up.
The closest I've seen is the Fun Haver doing to Rubicon and the CVs looked terrible..the worm clamp let loose and was leaking grease and was reported to only have 2.5 inches of lift.
I really want 37s to happen with the ability to push it off road...so far I haven't seen it.
Watch for some mid-travel setups from the real off-road manufacturers. Make no mistake, they will not be cheap. You will be looking at upper and lower control arms, axles, etc. If you want to run it hard on 37's it will take some $$ to do it correctly. 4wp is famous for giving you the look but no function. Be patient. The SEMA show coming up will give a taste of the things to come. Realistically, I think we are 1-2 years out from seeing the serious suspension packages. If you look over on the Raptor forum you will get an idea of what it takes to properly run 37's with an IFS. Good info to be had from the people making the parts and the people running them.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Watch for some mid-travel setups from the real off-road manufacturers. Make no mistake, they will not be cheap. You will be looking at upper and lower control arms, axles, etc. If you want to run it hard on 37's it will take some $$ to do it correctly. 4wp is famous for giving you the look but no function. Be patient. The SEMA show coming up will give a taste of the things to come. Realistically, I think we are 1-2 years out from seeing the serious suspension packages. If you look over on the Raptor forum you will get an idea of what it takes to properly run 37's with an IFS. Good info to be had from the people making the parts and the people running them.
Thanks for the insight.
Will be watching for SEMA coverage.

Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any specific brands you like?

And OP I am in the same boat...want to run 37's earlier in the game and wait for aftermarket to catch up and considering the RPG perches to start with and that will get me into the wheels / tires I want now then switching to a mid-travel setup when available. I don't plan to really off-road it for a bit anyway...have to wear the new off first! :LOL:

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just bought the stage 1 kit from maxlider that will clear 37s with up to -12 offset. They say it’s compatible with their stage 2 coil over kit that will be coming next.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just bought the stage 1 kit from maxlider that will clear 37s with up to -12 offset. They say it’s compatible with their stage 2 coil over kit that will be coming next.
I bought a maxlider/bds 2dr sasquatch kit. I'm not sure that I will use it exactly like they have it set up, but it is an interesting combination of spacers, preload collars, and bump stop spacers that might be the first no-rub 37" option so far. I look forward to receiving the kit and measuring the components so I can calculate the compressed length, extended length, and wheel travel.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

someone somewhere will hold an FE unmodified for 50 years and his children or grandchildren will be millionaires because he will probably be the only one to resist the temptation to modify.
Me.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a maxlider/bds 2dr sasquatch kit. I'm not sure that I will use it exactly like they have it set up, but it is an interesting combination of spacers, preload collars, and bump stop spacers that might be the first no-rub 37" option so far. I look forward to receiving the kit and measuring the components so I can calculate the compressed length, extended length, and wheel travel.
Let us know what you think. That TC customs had major rubbing on 37s

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any specific brands you like?

And OP I am in the same boat...want to run 37's earlier in the game and wait for aftermarket to catch up and considering the RPG perches to start with and that will get me into the wheels / tires I want now then switching to a mid-travel setup when available. I don't plan to really off-road it for a bit anyway...have to wear the new off first! :LOL:
Spring perches are a bad idea on the Bilstein broncos. Lifting the truck by changing the shock shaft relative to its designed ride height will have you hitting rebound ESCV sooner than intended. The EX Bilstein engineer on her specifically stated this, and advised to use upper spacers instead as it would get the lift without messing with the shock valving.
Sponsored