Sponsored

Light Bar Options for Hardtop w/ OEM Roof Rack?

alavelle

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Susquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all. Finally have my 2022 Wildtrak Sasquatch with hardtop & OEM roof rack (build pics coming). Wondering if I should have held back on the OEM rack, as some of the 3r party racks have options for integrated light bars that look great. Here's my ask - anyone have suggestions for light bars that will fit onto the OEM roof rack?

So far, I've only really seen the Ford-approved Rigid one, that has had noise issues. That one has brackets that bolt to the accessory-ready two bolds on the TOP of the rack mounts. I'm hoping there are a few other options like that. BUT I'm also wondering if anyone has found mounts/kits that would let you mount the brackets UNDER where the roof rack mounts to the windshield frame? Meaning, could you stack brackets - the lighting bracket, then the rack bracket? This way you could keep your light bar on, when you remove the roof rack and the roof. Otherwise I can only have the light bar installed and working, when the roof rack is on.

Pretty noobie on off-road accessories, so hoping to be educated. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored