Sponsored

Light Bar size for roof rack mounting points?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen various videos that show a light bar just above the windshield on the Bronco. It appears to be mounted on brackets that go into the roof rack mounting points.

Any idea of what size light bar would fit up here? Curious if I can re-use mine on my Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen this modular bumper attachment for the light bar? I like the look of it. Obviously this is a pre-production model so maybe it doesn't exist/won't be made, but it seems like a good option.

Ford Bronco Light Bar size for roof rack mounting points? Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 11.16.13 AM

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen this modular bumper attachment for the light bar? I like the look of it. Obviously this is a pre-production model so maybe it doesn't exist/won't be made, but it seems like a good option.

Ford Bronco Light Bar size for roof rack mounting points? Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 11.16.13 AM
If that is the Bronco with the baseball glove leather interior I am pretty sure Rigid is going to be making that for Ford.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that is the Bronco with the baseball glove leather interior I am pretty sure Rigid is going to be making that for Ford.
Good to know. Thanks!

The screenshot was taken from this video:
Sponsored