First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With all the frustration and anguish over the delays (to be expected, 2020 sucks), I wanted to share this article I stumbled across - incredibly detailed. I’m not a car guy (becoming one to my girlfriend’s shigrin) but this was fascinating.

Really cool to further understand the components and reasoning behind them all in both the Bronco and Wrangler.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopn...k-into-the-ford-broncos-engine-1844389830/amp

Cheers y’all! We’ll get our Broncos eventually!
Sponsored

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great read, I like them talking about the better on road driving experience the IFS brings and the tradeoffs to wheel articulation for off roading. No question the Wrangler will is a more capable off road platform but I speed >90% of my miles on road. If I could live with the road manners of a solid front axel I would have got a Wrangler long ago. I guess talking about "high speed off roading" sells more trucks than telling people they wont hate the Bronco on the street. I swear every one of my friends who goes to Hawaii and rents a Wrangler comes back talking about how they wander all over the lane and are uncomfortable.